Wild Child Animation Taps Netflix Alum Joyce Miller
Wild Child Animation has brought on Netflix alum Joyce Miller as consultant advisor.
Miller, who previously served as senior manager of animation production for TV series at Netflix, will use her experience as a producer and executive to refine Wild Child’s production process.
Miller will work alongside Wild Child’s co-founders, Sueann Rochester and Ken Anderson, and the executive team on business development. She will also work with Marth MacDiarmid, head of development, on the development slate.
Wild Child’s development slate currently includes One Button Benny, Dazzle Island, Skye Ranger, Agents of Egg and more.
Along with working at Netflix, Miller also previously held senior positions at Spin Master Entertainment and Disneytoon.
“We are committed to developing our business and expanding our own slate of IP and can think of nobody better to help us than Joyce Miller,” said Rochester. “She is an experienced senior broadcasting executive and brings a wealth of experience which will significantly enhance our business, animation processes and slate of animated projects.”
- Game Developers Conference (GDC)’s 12th Annual State of the Game Industry Survey Results
- PJ MASKS POWER HEROES: MIGHTY ALLIANCE LAUNCHES MARCH 15th 2024
- SHIFT BETWEEN CAR AND CHARACTER IN ‘CHAMPION SHIFT’ EARLY ACCESS FEB. 29TH
- ‘Luna Abyss’ Extended Demo Released
- Old School RuneScape Winter Summit Reveals 2024 Roadmap
- Cleanlab: From Academic Insight to Practical AI Application
- A Cursed Knight Seeks Vengeance this Valentine’s Day!
- Starting March 15, 2024! The 2nd Niigata International Animation Film Festival