What‘s for the spring 2021 Masterclass sessions? Here is a list of this season’s offerings.
Engagement using Matchmaking and Ranking in Competitive Multiplayer Games with Josh Menke
This course will focus on best practices for matchmaking and ranking players in different games and audiences.
Leadership Skills and Practices for Agile Game Development with Clinton Keith
This class covers leadership skills and practices that have proven successful in guiding game teams and studios through an Agile adoption.
The Many Faces of Level Design with Christopher Totten
Attendees will learn skills for building around strong core mechanics, puzzle design, filling levels with interesting decisions, and pathfinding.
Advanced Publisher Pitching: Strategy and Pitch Optimization for Scoring Deals with Jason Della Rocca
This masterclass course will focus on pitching and scoring publishing deals for premium PC and console games.
How to Bring Story and Gameplay Together with Susan O’Connor
This workshop will help you become the writer that designers love to work with (or vice versa).
Psychology and Game UX with Celia Hodent, PhD
This workshop delves into how the human brain works and, using those insights, proposes a UX framework and UX guidelines during the different game development stages.
Certified Agile Leadership for Game Development with Clinton Keith
Learn what issues traditional management approaches are facing in today’s volatile, uncertain, complex, ambiguous (VUCA) world, and why a new leadership approach is needed to improve outcomes in these environments, with certification from the Scrum Alliance upon successful completion of the course.
For more information on the GDC Masterclass program, be sure to visit our website or subscribe to regular updates via Facebook, Twitter, or RSS.
- Beijing Animation Festival | Global Digital Creations Holdings Limited To Cultivate Metaverse Talents And Advance Together With The Digital Industry
- Talk of the city: the Chinese animation film “Deep Sea” is soon to be released
- China cultivates new competitive advantages in cultural trade
- Spin Master Announces Collaboration with Disney for New Animated ‘Firebuds’ Series
- Scorpion return in Mortal Kombat 2?
- Licensing International Releases Annual Global Licensing Industry Study
- 6 in 10 PC and console games sold in 2021 in Germany were purchased as downloads
- Jellish：an experienced producers of high end animation content