BECOME A GAME CHANGER
SMU Guildhall was created by industry veterans to prepare the next generation of game developers. We prepare our students for successful careers like:
- Creating the next big console, PC, mobile, or VR/AR/MR game
- Developing gamification and tech platforms for education, business, medicine, or military
- UX, motion capture, animation, marketing, interactive media, or digital art and design
- And more!
- The Guildhall was established in 2003 as a premier graduate-level video game development education program in the United States. It was created at the request of the game development industry to train its future leaders.
With master’s degree and professional certificate programs in game development, we turn a passion for gaming into a viable and fulfilling career.
SMU GUILDHALL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
SMU Guildhall seeks to admit students with a strong academic background, a passion for games, and the potential to become professionals and future leaders in the video game development industry.
Applications for Fall 2023 enrollment will open on September 1, 2022 with the following application deadlines:
- December 1, 2022 (early)
- February 15, 2023 (regular)
- March 15, 2023 (extended)
- April 15, 2023 (final)
SMU Guildhall utilizes rolling admission dates in order to allow applicants ample time to work on their portfolio submissions. However, our cohorts fill up very quickly, so we recommend applying as early as possible.
Contact us if you have questions about admissions or our application process.
- AFM2023 starts to register now
- POP MART Announces Opening of First Permanent US Store at American Dream Mall in NJ
- Cooler Master has announced the GX II Gold series of power supply units
- 80TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE D-DAY LANDINGS
- Cooler Master Launches CMODX.com
- Metaverse Industrial Innovation and Development Three-Year Action Plan (2023-2025)
- “Backkom Bear: Mars Mission” premieres on 9/28
- Veteran industry executive, Kevin Suh, building global LBE strategy for WildBrain CPLG