BECOME A GAME CHANGER
SMU Guildhall was created by industry veterans to prepare the next generation of game developers. We prepare our students for successful careers like:
- Creating the next big console, PC, mobile, or VR/AR/MR game
- Developing gamification and tech platforms for education, business, medicine, or military
- UX, motion capture, animation, marketing, interactive media, or digital art and design
- And more!
- The Guildhall was established in 2003 as a premier graduate-level video game development education program in the United States. It was created at the request of the game development industry to train its future leaders.
With master’s degree and professional certificate programs in game development, we turn a passion for gaming into a viable and fulfilling career.
SMU GUILDHALL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
SMU Guildhall seeks to admit students with a strong academic background, a passion for games, and the potential to become professionals and future leaders in the video game development industry.
Applications for Fall 2023 enrollment will open on September 1, 2022 with the following application deadlines:
- December 1, 2022 (early)
- February 15, 2023 (regular)
- March 15, 2023 (extended)
- April 15, 2023 (final)
SMU Guildhall utilizes rolling admission dates in order to allow applicants ample time to work on their portfolio submissions. However, our cohorts fill up very quickly, so we recommend applying as early as possible.
Contact us if you have questions about admissions or our application process.
- These are the most successful new games in Germany in 2022
- ‘Candlelight: 100 Years of Warner Bros’ Celebrates a Century of Iconic Classics
- The digital RMB stock has reached 13.61 billion yuan
- “The Wandering Earth 2”
- KATAK – world premiere in Berlin
- The Indie Asylum announce the Asylum Direct 2023
- Submissions are closed to the BIG Festival Awards!