Wemade Attending GDC 2022 As a Diamond Partner
Wemade will be attending GDC (Game Developers Conference), the biggest game conference in the world.
With a global blockchain platform, WEMIX, in the forefront, it will be participating in the event with 60 booths, which is the biggest size for a Korean company.
Also, Wemade will be attending as a Diamond Partner to spread the words about the WEMIX blockchain platform, and discuss on-boarding games and other businesses.
Henry Chang, the CEO of Wemade, will be giving a presentation at the GDC Summit, and members from business and developer teams will be giving 4 lectures.
With the global road show, Wemade is planning to meet game and blockchain developers from all around the world, and establish a solid foothold in the global market.
WeMade Co., Ltd (formerly WeMade Entertainment Co., Ltd) is a South Korean video game developer, based in Seoul. They are the creators of the Legend of Mir series of MMORPGs, the two most successful being The Legend of Mir 2, and its sequel The Legend of Mir 3. Legend of Mir has attracted over 120 million users in Asia, and generated over $65 million a month in revenue during its height. Even today, in its ninth year of operation, Legend of Mir 2 still generates well over $20 million a month in China alone.
- Beijing Animation Festival | Global Digital Creations Holdings Limited To Cultivate Metaverse Talents And Advance Together With The Digital Industry
- Talk of the city: the Chinese animation film “Deep Sea” is soon to be released
- China cultivates new competitive advantages in cultural trade
- Spin Master Announces Collaboration with Disney for New Animated ‘Firebuds’ Series
- Scorpion return in Mortal Kombat 2?
- Licensing International Releases Annual Global Licensing Industry Study
- 6 in 10 PC and console games sold in 2021 in Germany were purchased as downloads
- Jellish：an experienced producers of high end animation content