Warner Bros. may have big MultiVersus plans for Big Chungus
Warner Bros. trademarks ‘Big Chungus’ Bugs Bunny meme, suggesting he may join MultiVersus
The character is actually from an old Merrie Melodies episode in which Bug Bunny inflates himself in one of his Elmer Fudd trolling bits.
Warner Bros. has filed a trademark with the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) for using Big Chungus in all manner of goods and services, from multimedia to merch. Big Chungus was the name of a meme involving a large Bugs Bunny that became popular on the World Wide Web back in 2016.
It may be an upcoming character in the Warner Bros. crossover fighter MultiVersus. Whether Big Chungus will appear in the game as his own MultiVersus fighter, or just a skin for the existing Bugs Bunny character remains to be seen.which makes sense, given that developers behind the game obviously have a sense of humour. But Big Chungus is also in the Looney Tunes: World of Mayhem game, so it’s possible that the trademark has something to do with that previous title.
- Cooler Master Introduces the Qube 500 Flatpack & MasterLiquid Atmos Liquid Cooler
- Annie Awards 2024: Call For Entries Now Open
- BCON tickets are available now!
- Eggy Party Officially Launches In SEA Region Alongside Brand New “Rock and Roll” Seasonal Event
- TTB & ATF Animation Lab & Pitch
- VMware and NVIDIA Unlock Generative AI for Enterprises
- Ubisoft Signs Deal for Streaming Call of Duty and Other Activision Blizzard Games
- Two Truths and a Lie about Deceit 2