Warner Bros. may have big MultiVersus plans for Big Chungus
Warner Bros. trademarks ‘Big Chungus’ Bugs Bunny meme, suggesting he may join MultiVersus
The character is actually from an old Merrie Melodies episode in which Bug Bunny inflates himself in one of his Elmer Fudd trolling bits.
Warner Bros. has filed a trademark with the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) for using Big Chungus in all manner of goods and services, from multimedia to merch. Big Chungus was the name of a meme involving a large Bugs Bunny that became popular on the World Wide Web back in 2016.
It may be an upcoming character in the Warner Bros. crossover fighter MultiVersus. Whether Big Chungus will appear in the game as his own MultiVersus fighter, or just a skin for the existing Bugs Bunny character remains to be seen.which makes sense, given that developers behind the game obviously have a sense of humour. But Big Chungus is also in the Looney Tunes: World of Mayhem game, so it’s possible that the trademark has something to do with that previous title.
- Genshin Impact anime project with ufotable announced
- The path to sustainable animation with Mush-Mush & the Mushables
- CAKE PARTNERS WITH FEMALE-LED STUDIO KUKUA ON YOUTUBE HIT SUPER SEMA
- The Last Worker
- Shin Ultra Fight morphs 70s-style monster suits with real-time tools
- Add-in board unit sales experience a significant correction from Q1, yet still see growth year over
- Venice Film Fest’s VR Section Rebrands As Venice Immersive
- Is the game “Sheep A Sheep” playable?