VENICE TV AWARD 2022
VENICE TV AWARD 2022
Looking for the Best of Television
Recognising the great work of the past and this year.
Until April 30 entry fees are discounted by up to EUR 100.
The VTVA 2022 supported by egta, ACT (Association of Commercial TV) and IMZ is accepting entries now.
Focused on high quality content, the selected work sets the standard for creativity across the TV industry. We believe that the best work of this and last year deserves to be awarded.
The Venice TV Award competition is open for production companies, broadcaster, cable networks, online platforms, and entities affiliated with the television industry.
Don’t miss to submit your best works to the VENICE TV AWARD with our Early Bird discounts. Gold Trophies and Nominees will be given in 16 categories.
Entry / Info: venicetvaward.com
Early Bird Rate: until 30 April.
Categories: Documentary, News, Light Entertainment, Program Promotion, Branded Entertainment, Sport, Children/Youth, Comedy, Performing Arts, Reality TV, Best Of Technical High Quality, Cross-Platform Programming, New Talent, Best Soap/Telenovela, Best Series, Best TV Movie.
Eligibility: Entries must have been aired for the first time between
1 January 2021 and 20 September 2022.
Deadline: June 30.
Online-Jury: The VTVA prominent jury members are well known personalities who will award the best.
Winner Announcement: End of September 2022
Language: Productions not produced in the English language must have english subtitles or overdubbing in english or an english synopsis.
The International VENICE TV AWARD is supported by egta, ACT and IMZ.
Source:Venice TV Award
- Licensing International Releases Annual Global Licensing Industry Study
- 6 in 10 PC and console games sold in 2021 in Germany were purchased as downloads
- Jellish：an experienced producers of high end animation content
- Garfield gets a 2024 release date
- How Sony Pictures Imageworks created a real-time thriller for Netflix’s Love, Death + Robots
- The first Beijing Animation Week has come to an end and Chinese animation is about to open a new century
- FUNKO Hires Senior Vice President and Managing Director, Far East
- Amazon Prime Video to localise in key SE Asia markets