Unity Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results
Company delivered $1.1 billion in revenue in 2021, up 44% year-over-year and exceeding guidance; guides to a range of 34%-36% revenue growth in 2022
Unity Software Inc. (NYSE: U), the world’s leading platform for creating and operating interactive, real-time 3D (RT3D) content, announced fourth quarter 2021 revenue of $315.9 million, which is up 43% from the same period in 2020 and ahead of guidance. Additionally, the company announced full-year 2021 revenue of $1.1 billion, a growth of 44% year-over-year.
“Unity’s strong fourth-quarter and full-year results were driven by exceptional execution and innovation by the Unity teams,” said John Riccitiello, President and Chief Executive Officer, Unity. “We believe that the transition from linear 2D to interactive real-time 3D, presents a massive growth opportunity for the next decades. These are strong tailwinds that help us drive growth for years to come.”
Since becoming a public company in September 2020, Unity has averaged 43% revenue growth. Customers contributing $100,000 or more in revenue in the trailing 12 months increased 33%, from 793 as of December 31, 2020 to 1,052 as of December 31, 2021.
“We are encouraged by our performance in 2021 with strong results across Create and Operate Solutions,” said Luis Visoso, Chief Financial Officer, Unity. “The business momentum coupled with the quality of our innovation plans gives us confidence to guide to a revenue growth range of 34% to 36% in 2022 as we continue to improve margins.”
For more details, please visit:
- Beijing Animation Festival | Global Digital Creations Holdings Limited To Cultivate Metaverse Talents And Advance Together With The Digital Industry
- Talk of the city: the Chinese animation film “Deep Sea” is soon to be released
- China cultivates new competitive advantages in cultural trade
- Spin Master Announces Collaboration with Disney for New Animated ‘Firebuds’ Series
- Scorpion return in Mortal Kombat 2?
- Licensing International Releases Annual Global Licensing Industry Study
- 6 in 10 PC and console games sold in 2021 in Germany were purchased as downloads
- Jellish：an experienced producers of high end animation content