TTB & ATF Animation Lab & Pitch 2023
The leading programme for Asian-European co-productions TIES THAT BIND is very proud to announce a new partnership with Asia’s key content market Asia TV Forum & Market (ATF) and to launch a brand-new lab tailored specifically to the needs of the animation industry.
TIES THAT BIND and Asia TV Forum & Market (ATF) are joining forces for the ATF x TTB Animation Lab & Pitch, starting 2023. This new initiative will bring together producers with projects from Asia and Europe with the potential and desire to explore new financing and co-production opportunities, new markets, and new audiences in both continents.
This brand-new initiative for animation producers and projects will complement the existing TTB Asia-Europe co-production workshop for featured projects.
What is TTB x ATF Animation Lab & Pitch?
The Animation Lab & Pitch brings together selected producers with animation projects from Asia and Europe, offering an insight into the animation markets, financing and co-production possibilities in both continents.
An intensive online prep session in autumn segueing to an onsite lab, an open pitch, and further onsite activities with renowned industry decision-makers in December, the aim of the training is to prepare the participants for the market launch and pitch of their projects, which will take place at the Asia TV Forum & Market (ATF) in Singapore on December 6-8, 2023.
We will select 8-10 selected animation projects (4-5 each from Asia-Pacific* countries and Europe*). Accepted formats include feature-length animated films, as well as TV formats (series or mini-series) and short films in development or financing stage. Preference will be given to projects with great creative potential, exciting visuals, interest and potential for co-production, and potential for travel across borders and continents. The program is not open to pre-school content. Preference will be given to animation for youth, families and adults.
1) 5-days online prep session by experts will take place in late October/early November 2023 online.
- The main objectives of the online one-week intensive training are:
- Understand how to prepare and structure a package for the international market
- Get an insight into funding opportunities between Europe and Asia
- Receive feedback on your financing plans, strategies and project pitch
- Refine the preparation and delivery of a quality pitch
2) In-person lab & pitch @ATF will take place December 6-8, 2023 in Singapore.
The main objectives of the three-day on-site presence at the ATF market in Singapore are:
- Participate in lab sessions by key decision makers
- Networking with fellow attendees
- Pre-stage guidance from a mentor for the Open Pitch
- Participate in the ATF Open Pitch to showcase projects
- Join in the curated matchmaking session with Asian / European experts / decision-makers
Condition of participation
The deadline is September 8th, 2023.
There is no submission/participation fee.
All selected participants should cover their travel and accommodation to Singapore during the ATF market.
Talks are ongoing with European and Asian national/regional funds and promotion agencies in order to fully cover the costs of the participants from the respective countries.
In addition, a limited number of partial travel & accommodation scholarships are available, with priority given to applicants from countries not providing any scholarships for this kind of activities or participants in any other proven situation in need of financial support.
Each selected projects will receive up to 2 all-access passes to ATF.
The selection will be made by a selection committee and will be announced by early October.
TTB & ATF is organised by the Friuli Venezia Giulia Audiovisual Fund, EAVE, ATF and supported by the Creative Europe – MEDIA sub-programme of the European Union. It is supported by the Southeast Asian Audio-Visual Association (SAAVA), a non-profit organisation that seeks to unify film producers from the region.
- ” Wish “
- Rainbow Six Siege – Operation Deep Freeze Operator and Gadget Guide
- 2023 Shanghai International Cross-border E-commerce Industry Belt Expo
- New Indie World Showcase uncorks the bottle on more than a dozen upcoming Nintendo Switch games
- Cooler Master Tech Experience 2024
- CHECKMATE SHOWDOWN IS OUT NOW!!!
- ANNECY 2024 Call for Projects: