Tilt Five Partners with Asmodee Digital to Transform Family Game Night
Transforming Classic Tabletop Games into 3D Holograms For the Family
Tilt Five inc., an Augmented Reality (AR) entertainment system that engages users in tabletop 3D holographic environments is pleased to announce a content partnership with Asmodee Digital, the international publisher and distributor of video games, subsidiary of the Asmodee Group, leader of board game publishing.Dedicated to bringing great games and amazing stories to all corners of the world, Asmodee Digital will provide select titles to be reimagined as tabletop holograms. The game publisher’s portfolio includes beloved titles such as CATAN, Ticket to Ride, Gloomhaven, Terraforming Mars, Pandemic, and many more.
The Tilt Five™ system was developed with gamers and tabletop enthusiasts in mind and invites players to level up game night with the magic of immersive 3D technology. Using proprietary AR glasses, a retroreflective gameboard, and a wand motion controller, players can explore holographic worlds with their family and friends together at home or online.
“At Tilt Five we are re-defining game night by combining the best of video games and board games in a revolutionary and easy to use system,” says Jeri Ellsworth, CEO, Tilt Five inc. “We are delighted to partner with Asmodee Digital and bring a new way for families to come together and play their popular titles.”
“Asmodee Digital’s goal is to bring great game IPs to new platforms and Tilt Five offers a new way to engage with our games,” says Pierre Ortolan, CEO, Asmodee Digital. “We’re excited to be on the forefront of this new technology and be able to offer our gamers an added level of immersion that they won’t find anywhere else!”
Tilt Five was exhibiting at the Game Developers Conference (GDC) in San Francisco from March 23-25, 2022.
About Asmodee Digital
Asmodee Digital, a fully owned subsidiary of the Asmodee Group, is an international publisher and distributor of video games. Asmodee Digital manages the creation, design, publishing, and marketing of video games for Asmodee Group and third-party creators on PC (Steam, Epic), consoles (Nintendo Switch, Sony PlayStation, Microsoft Xbox), mobile and VR. Asmodee Digital aims at bringing passionate people together around memorable video gaming experiences. These include best-selling products with a board game DNA such as Gloomhaven, CATAN, Ticket to Ride, The Lord of the Rings: Adventure Card Game or Splendor. Asmodee Digital also publishes exciting indies’ gems such as Ember Knights or Innchanted, with more yet to be announced.
To learn more, please visit www.asmodee-digital.com.
About Tilt Five
Tilt Five is an entertainment system provider that uses proprietary augmented reality (AR) glasses, a gameboard and a wand controller to engage players in tabletop and video games in 3D holographic environments. Founded by a team of technical visionaries with decades of experience working for consumer technology leaders such as Valve and Google, Tilt Five aims to provide a comfortable, social and immersive AR experience for consumers. Tilt Five is backed by over 3,000 Kickstarters, SIP Global Partners, BITKRAFT Ventures, Galaxy Interactive, Logitech, and games industry leader Ken Birdwell. Founded in November 2017, Tilt Five is headquartered in Silicon Valley.
For more information, please visit www.tiltfive.com and follow us on Twitter.
MORE ABOUT TILT FIVE:
- Tilt Five is a consumer AR gaming system featuring glasses, a gameboard, and a wand controller that can turn existing video games into tabletop AR experiences.
- Tilt Five glasses outperform previous versions of AR glasses and headsets in brightness, contrast, Field of View, weight, comfort, and accuracy [VIDEO: 2 min. summary]
- Tilt Five holds the record for the largest-ever AR campaign on Kickstarter with over $2million raised and 6,000+ headsets ordered… AND are currently being used by gamers
- It’s relatively quick and easy to integrate a Tilt Five “holographic mode” into existing 3D games
- Tilt Five was showcased at the Augmented World Expo in November, 2021, the feedback was astounding [VIDEO: 1:30 min. AWE highlights]
- Tilt Five won Fast Company’s Next Big Things in Tech Award
- Tilt Five took home the coveted award for Innovation at the 4th annual Aurea Awards
- GAME DEVELOPERS CONFERENCE 2023 CLOSED
- ‘No Dogs Or Italians Allowed,’ ‘Titina’ Top Tokyo Anime Award Festival
- Minister Rodriguez announces appointment of Julie Roy as Executive Director of Telefilm Canada
- Tencent Games to Showcase Latest Innovations in Game Development at GDC 2023
- The interest in Swedish game companies increases globally
- Stray Fawn Studio announces publishing branch
- Cyber Group Studios Expands Leadership Team
- Lexar Announces 512GB CFexpress Type-B Card DIAMOND Series