The race has officially started on Xbox and Nintendo Switch, Running Fable is out now!
Ready, Set, Go! Seashell Studio is delighted to announce that Running Fable is now available for Xbox and Nintendo Switch users. So get ready to enjoy this fabulous cross-platform racing experience with your friends and family right away!
“The day is finally upon us! We’ve been dreaming of this day for about 3 years now, and we couldn’t be happier. Go tell your friends, your roommates, your cousins, and even your grandma. “Running Fable” is good fun for everyone, and now with cross-play integration, also everywhere!” – comments Rodrigo Cuadriello from Seashell Studio.
Running Fable presents a new take on the racing genre, combining the adrenaline rush of high-speed racing with the tactics of strategy games. Strategically place items and traps all over the map to transform the racetrack before each rally begins. Trick your opponents and make it to the finish line first!
Watch Nintendo launch trailer on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/ij1YT_rnV20
Watch Xbox launch trailer on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/Map0bN0CU6Y
Get the game on Xbox: https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/running-fable/9p9ntcz7hzll
Get the game on Nintendo Switch:
Running Fable gameplay features:
– Real-time item placement – strategically set items and traps all over the map. The other players won’t be able to see your placements until the race starts! You can choose to place a trap in the land, water, air or even beneath a bush, drastically changing the racetrack.
– Race to the trophy – Run, jump, dodge, fly, and hare your way up to the trophy!
– Trophy Points + Trap Points = Round Score – Build up your total score by reaching the goal as fast as possible, or by placing your traps cunningly. A mix of both is the key to celebrate victoriously!
– Customizable characters – Up to 40 different customization options. Each player can dress up their characters with a great variety of hats, outfits, and taunt animations, even between each round within the online lobby!
About Seashell Studio
Seashell Studio is an independent game developer studio from Mexico that focuses on providing high-quality videogames and animated products which have already been recognized with outstanding awards. Back in 2020 they released Lunch a Palooza, their first game on Steam. More information about Seashell Studio can be found by visiting their website：
Join Seashell Studio on Discord and follow on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- ” Wish “
- Rainbow Six Siege – Operation Deep Freeze Operator and Gadget Guide
- 2023 Shanghai International Cross-border E-commerce Industry Belt Expo
- New Indie World Showcase uncorks the bottle on more than a dozen upcoming Nintendo Switch games
- Cooler Master Tech Experience 2024
- CHECKMATE SHOWDOWN IS OUT NOW!!!
- ANNECY 2024 Call for Projects: