THE MEDIA PIONEERS (TMP) SECURES DEALS FOR PRESCHOOL ANIMATION SERIES ‘JILI & GULU’
London, 02 March 2022: UK-China media group, The Media Pioneers (TMP), has signed a number of deals for the preschool educational series Jili & Gulu.
Having successfully aired in Mainland China on multiple platforms including Tencent and Youku, Season One of Jili & Gulu has also been sold to VIUTVsix (Hong Kong), START (Russia and CIS) and the largest non-for-profit Spanish language broadcaster in the US, HITN, to air on their Edye platform for preschool children, where it will premier across the United States and Latin America later in the year.
Produced by Le-Cool Culture and Zhongchuang Huashi Culture Development，China Jili & Gulu (52 x 7’) is a heart-warming 2D, comedy adventure series, featuring a little lion named Jili, a crocodile called Gulu and a sweet bunch of lovely little animal friends who live happily together in the Drip Drop Forest. In this amazing place, they grow up together whilst learning and having lots of fun and adventures. The endearing series offers educational elements such as science, life skills, friendship, and humor.
Distributed worldwide by TMP, Season Two of the charming series is now also complete and available worldwide.
Maggie Liang, Managing Director & Executive Producer at TMP said, “We are very excited to bring this lovely series to the global market. I think the great storytelling and picture-book style design will both educate and entertain kids everywhere.”
About The Media Pioneers (TMP)
The Media Pioneers (TMP) is a UK-China Media group, founded in 2013. TMP focuses on distributing high-quality kids’ content and feature films across all broadcasting platforms worldwide. The company has distributed more than 30,000 minutes of content worldwide, including the launch of several features in UK theatres and the Chinese market. TMP also co-produces projects through its production arm based in the UK which also provides consulting services for production companies looking for international co-production opportunities for scripted content.
- Licensing International Releases Annual Global Licensing Industry Study
- 6 in 10 PC and console games sold in 2021 in Germany were purchased as downloads
- Jellish：an experienced producers of high end animation content
- Garfield gets a 2024 release date
- How Sony Pictures Imageworks created a real-time thriller for Netflix’s Love, Death + Robots
- The first Beijing Animation Week has come to an end and Chinese animation is about to open a new century
- FUNKO Hires Senior Vice President and Managing Director, Far East
- Amazon Prime Video to localise in key SE Asia markets