The Boutique du [email protected]’s 2022 products!
This year, the 2022 Annecy International Animation Film Festival once again has an exclusive collection of products to accompany you during and after the Festival, to continue the animation magic!
After 2 unusual years, it’s great to be back next to the lake with a Festival edition in all its glory.
We have a selection of collectibles, based on the 2022 official poster and its pastel tones designed by Laurent Durieux.
The tote bag and small zipped bag in organic cotton; sketchbook and postcard made with paper from sustainably managed forests; water bottle, essential for your hectic days at the Festival or the Mifa, or the pretty mug that will be right at home on your office desk! And don’t forget the 2022 official poster!
L’Essentiel, the Festival’s programme, will also be on sale in the shop: grab it while you can!
Find them in our official Annecy shop (BD Fugue Café, Centre Bonlieu) or online!
The Festival has also partnered with local businesses, Opinel and Cocoa Valley, to offer two stunning products: an iconic Savoyard folding knife and a chocolate bar, in the colours of the 2022 Festival poster.
The limited editions are on sale in the Opinel shop in Annecy and the Cocoa Valley shops in Épagny and Villaz, as well as on their website and in the Boutique du [email protected]
- Genshin Impact anime project with ufotable announced
- The path to sustainable animation with Mush-Mush & the Mushables
- CAKE PARTNERS WITH FEMALE-LED STUDIO KUKUA ON YOUTUBE HIT SUPER SEMA
- The Last Worker
- Shin Ultra Fight morphs 70s-style monster suits with real-time tools
- Add-in board unit sales experience a significant correction from Q1, yet still see growth year over
- Venice Film Fest’s VR Section Rebrands As Venice Immersive
- Is the game “Sheep A Sheep” playable?