THE BEASTS World Premiere – Official Selection
CANNES PREMIERE OFFICIAL SELECTION
❤️ WHY WE LOVE IT️
Oscar nominated Rodrigo Sorogoyen (San Sebastian’s awarded MAY GOD SAVE US, Toronto’s and 7 Goya winner THE REALM, Venice’s MOTHER) makes his most international work up to date. Making a Rural Thriller with reminiscences of Boorman or Peckinpah but with a modern twist and a surprising narrative structure, this film will step him from one of the most brilliant Spanish directors of his generation to one universally acclaimed. With Ozon’s regular Denis Ménochet (next in Ari Aster’s awaited DISSAPOINTMENT BLVD) and multi Cesar Award nominee Marina Foïs in tour-de-force performances, after watching you will wonder if living in the city might be safer after all.
- Genshin Impact anime project with ufotable announced
- The path to sustainable animation with Mush-Mush & the Mushables
- CAKE PARTNERS WITH FEMALE-LED STUDIO KUKUA ON YOUTUBE HIT SUPER SEMA
- The Last Worker
- Shin Ultra Fight morphs 70s-style monster suits with real-time tools
- Add-in board unit sales experience a significant correction from Q1, yet still see growth year over
- Venice Film Fest’s VR Section Rebrands As Venice Immersive
- Is the game “Sheep A Sheep” playable?