The 15th Annual Kidscreen Awards Officially Accepting Entries for 2024
Heading into its 15th year of celebrating children’s content excellence in television and digital entertainment, Kidscreen Awards 2024 is officially open for entries.
Programming entries are being accepted for Preschool (0 to 5), Kids (6 to 10) and Tweens/Teens (11 to 15) in the following categories:
- Best New Series
- Best Animated Series
- Best Best Mixed-Media Series
- Best Live-Action Series
- Best One-Off, Special or TV Movie
- Best Holiday or Special Episode
- Best Podcast • Best Inclusivity
- Best in Class
Then there are the Broadcasting categories:
- Channel of the Year
- Best On-Air Host or Hosting Team
- Best Kids-Only Streaming Service
And finally, the Digital categories for Preschool (0 to 5) and Kids (6 and up):
- Best Alternative Game • Best Game App—Branded
- Best Game App—Original
- Best Learning App—Branded
- Best Learning App—Original
- Best Web/App Series—Branded
- Best Web/App Series—Original
- Best Website
- Best YouTube Channel
Early-Bird entry fees are in effect, offering savings to companies that complete their entries quickly. For all categories, the entry fee is US$400 until August 11, and US$500 after that date. Additional entry into the “Best in Class” field (Programming only) requires an extra fee of US$100.
Winners will be revealed at a fun and prestigious awards ceremony during Kidscreen Summit 2024 (February 4-7, San Diego), the global kids entertainment industry’s biggest gathering of the year. Detailed information on eligibility, judging and entering can be found at awards.kidscreen.com. The deadline for entries is Friday, September 8.
- ” Wish “
- Rainbow Six Siege – Operation Deep Freeze Operator and Gadget Guide
- 2023 Shanghai International Cross-border E-commerce Industry Belt Expo
- New Indie World Showcase uncorks the bottle on more than a dozen upcoming Nintendo Switch games
- Cooler Master Tech Experience 2024
- CHECKMATE SHOWDOWN IS OUT NOW!!!
- ANNECY 2024 Call for Projects: