SUPERPROD Group revitalizes HR policy an appoints Laléh Chloé Sahraï as Head of Recruitment & Talent Development
SUPERPROD group is pleased to announce the appointment of Laléh Chloé Sahraï as Head of Recruitment & Talent Development. This fresh acquisition follows the rapid organic growth of the group’s studios in Paris, Angoulême, and Milan, which now employ nearly 600 people in total.
With several years of experience in the digital and animation production sectors (BUF compagnie, Illumination Mac Guff), Laléh Chloé Sahraï held many leadership roles before turning to recruitment in 2020. Today, as Head of Recruitment & Talent Development, her mission is to strengthen the studio’s relationships with various animation, art, and graphic design schools, foster loyalty among the group’s talent, and support talent in their career development.
Laléh Chloé Sahraï comments: “I am particularly eager to continue strengthening our network and to further develop our numerous initiatives with training organizations and schools. The animation sector is highly competitive, so it is essential to recruit and retain the best talents in order to produce further creative and ambitious projects.”
An HR strategy dedicated to supporting teams
Under the leadership of Nicolas Gressent, the group’s Human Resources Director, SUPERPROD’s HR team intends to consolidate the group’s network through various tools and training programmes:
- A program designed to develop the group’s talents and managers: SUPERPROD supports its employees in their career development by offering management training, individual coaching, and workshops for anyone seeking additional responsibilities or leadership positions.
- Technical and linguistic courses: English language training is integrated into schedules in order to help make international projects more accessible to employees. Technology training is available in the form of workshops on Houdini/Solaris/Linux in order to support employees in the deployment of the group’s new USD pipeline.
- Conferences and awareness campaigns: The group offers both in-person and remote educational events on numerous subjects such as diversity and inclusion (disability accommodations, prevention of sexism and sexual harassment, professional equality), mental health, and physical well-being.
- New HR tools: A new recruitment platform is available along with new HRIS software including e-learning modules, career follow-up, etc. for better long-term support.
“The SUPERPROD group comprises many branches, from animation to international sales to live-action production. With an ever-growing number of employees, it is crucial to establish zealous policies and clear processes to ensure that our teams can develop under the best possible conditions” comments Nicolas Gressent.
With 7 series and 2 feature films currently in production (animated and live-action), SUPERPROD is a major player in the sector and also aims to become a paragon on the global level. Valuable investments have also gone into the R&D department, and the group is now able to use state-of-the-art USD technology to produce its film and television animation projects.
The SUPERPROD group will be present at the MIFA in Annecy from June 14 to 17, 2022 – on the 1st floor of the Château Exposant at the Impérial Palace – for its next recruitment campaign.
About SUPERPROD Group:
Created in 2010 by Clément Calvet and Jérémie Fajner, SUPERPROD is a group dedicated to
audiovisual and music production. Its subsidiaries include SUPERIGHTS, an international distribution arm focused on kids and family premium programmes, 440 HZ, a music rights management platform for audiovisual producers, and SUPERPROD FILMS, which houses the development and production of animated and live-action feature films.
SUPERPROD DRAMA also develops a slate of primetime dramas under the leadership of Nathalie Laurent, who recently announced the first TV series of director Frédéric Schoendoerfer.
The group owns animation studios in Paris and Angoulême (SUPERPROD STUDIO), and in Milan (REDMONK STUDIO), as well as offices in Los Angeles, and the group continues further expansion in Europe and the United States.
SUPERPROD Group has produced 7 feature films and more than 300 episodes of animated series for channels from all major international players such as Netflix, Disney, Warner and Nickelodeon, along with dozens of buyers, channels and platforms across 180 countries.
SUPERPROD STUDIO currently produces several successful series for Netflix, StudioCanal, and Warner Animation.
SUPERPROD ANIMATION’s homegrown hits include Pat the Dog (156 episodes), sold in more than 180 countries worldwide, and Anna and friends, which is soon to be broadcast on France Télévisions and Nickelodeon channels worldwide.
SUPERPROD FILMS recently produced the hit family movie Les Blagues de Toto as well as White Fang, which was selected at Sundance and Toronto and nominated at the European Film Awards (EFA), and Song of the Sea, which was nominated for the Oscars and Césars and for Best Animated Film at the EFA. SUPERPROD FILMS is currently in post production of The Lulus, a family adventure film directed by Yann Samuell, with the all-star cast of Alex Lutz, François Damiens, Isabelle Carré, Ahmed Sylla and Didier Bourdon.
More information available on http://www.superprod.net/
- GAME DEVELOPERS CONFERENCE 2023 CLOSED
- ‘No Dogs Or Italians Allowed,’ ‘Titina’ Top Tokyo Anime Award Festival
- Minister Rodriguez announces appointment of Julie Roy as Executive Director of Telefilm Canada
- Tencent Games to Showcase Latest Innovations in Game Development at GDC 2023
- The interest in Swedish game companies increases globally
- Stray Fawn Studio announces publishing branch
- Cyber Group Studios Expands Leadership Team
- Lexar Announces 512GB CFexpress Type-B Card DIAMOND Series