Secure one of the last remaining tickets
Be a part of the conversation on 16 November 2023 at the AI Creative Summit, where you can explore the innovative use of Artificial intelligence across the film and entertainment industries, and how this new technology could have an effect on future projects.
Explore innovative case studies uncovering everything from the creative use of Generative AI in production to the increased use of machine learning and automation. Join our big debate where leading industry figures delve into the benefits of AI whilst also addressing the concerns and need for human touch.
Introducing the AI Creative Summit, a new one-day conference exploring the acceleration of Artificial Intelligence across the media and entertainment industries, from the team behind leading industry titles: Broadcast, Broadcast Tech & Screen International and the organisers of the Media Production & Technology Show.
Artificial Intelligence offers unrivalled opportunities for experimentation throughout all areas of the broadcast industry, from products with AI-trained capabilities (Machine Learning) to assisting workflows, through to creative tools using Generative AI.
Discover how AI is challenging the industry today and how it can be embraced and incorporated to enhance creativity, solve real problems at scale and benefit the industry in the future. The event will examine practical applications already being deployed by businesses today and will host the ultimate ‘Question Time’ AI debate. If you’re a commissioner, producer or distributor of content across the creative sector this is a must-attend event.
- The Business of AI
- Generative AI in Production
- AI in Post-Production
- Leveraging AI for Content Distribution and Delivery
- The Impact of AI on the Workforce
and much more…
Come to BFI Southbank, London on Nov.16 and for more information on the programme & speakers, please visit: https://aicreativesummit.co.uk
- AI Aideo Generation Will Usher In The Era Of GPT ?
- Onmyoji’s New SSR Izanami Arrives with the Divinity’s Doom Event!
- Infinite Lagrange Adds New Ships & Gameplay Features In November 2023 Update
- Manga Productions strikes a deal with popular anime series
- Bring Your Game To The Industry’s Front Door: GDC Pitch Is Back!
- Stefan Heikhaus to be new Director of gamescom
- GDC 2024 Session Viewer Is Live: Check Out These Must-See Talks