Saudi Japanese anime film ‘The Journey’ to premiere in Hollywood
The primary Saudi Japanese anime “The Journey” was displayed last week at Grauman’s Chinese language Theater on the historic Hollywood Stroll of Fame.
The Journey has become the first Arab film to screen at the famous Grauman’s Chinese Theatre, a movie palace on the historic Hollywood Walk of Fame.
The movie, a cultural collaboration between the Riyadh-based Manga Productions firm and Japan’s Toei Animation studios, was resulting from premiere on the venue on Tuesday of April 2.
Set 1,500 years in the past, it tells the story of warrior Aws, who rises above his troubled previous to redeem himself and his religion by main a crew into battle to defend the holy metropolis of Makkah.
“The Journey” was launched within the area in June. Film goers had been in a position to watch it in Japanese or Arabic with English and Arabic subtitles.
- Tencent Games to Showcase Latest Innovations in Game Development at GDC 2023
- The interest in Swedish game companies increases globally
- Stray Fawn Studio announces publishing branch
- Cyber Group Studios Expands Leadership Team
- Lexar Announces 512GB CFexpress Type-B Card DIAMOND Series
- Simon Philips Joins Global Entertainment Powerhouse Falcon’s Beyond as President
- Paramount Unites Brands for First Global E-Commerce Platform, Paramount Shop
- Nickelodeon’s ‘Together For Good’ initiative urges kids to embrace their individuality