Post-apocalyptic MMORPG Ashfall Closed Beta Starts
Post-apocalyptic MMORPG Ashfall Closed Beta Starts August 3rd
NetEase Games, the online games division of NetEase, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTES, HKEX: 9999), has announced today that Ashfall, its new self-developed post-apocalyptic MMORPG, wa set to begin its closed beta test in North America on August 3, offering players the chance to enjoy the game on both mobile and PC platforms. The closed beta will last for two weeks, allowing players to explore this immersive new world and experience its innovative gameplay mechanics. To get a sneak peek of what’s in store, be sure to check out the trailer below, and sign up for the closed beta to join the action.
Sign up for Ashfall Closed Beta: https://research.easebar.com/htmls/jzz89i/paper.html
Ashfall – Official Trailer:
In the world of Ashfall, humanity has been devastated by a nuclear war launched by rogue AI forces. As one of the few survivors, you must venture out of the safety of your Vault to find the Core of Creation – the key to saving what remains of the world. With its unique post-apocalyptic setting, engaging storyline, and dynamic gameplay, Ashfall promises to be an unforgettable gaming experience that will keep players coming back for more.
During the closed beta test, players will be able to experience:
- An eastern-style wasteland. The scenarios in Ashfall feature a blend of classic post-apocalyptic elements with Eastern cultures in music, architecture, monsters, and customs, constructing a magnificent and thrilling wasteland world.
- A Musical Feast of a Desolate World. The music of Ashfall is co-produced by Oscar-winning composer Hans Zimmer, Hollywood score master Steve Mazzaro, and Inon Zur, the music producer of Fallout series.
- An Exciting Adventure and Journey of Cultivation. Fight enemies, make deals with robots, craft your own gear and discover the edge of the world.
- Share the Experience with Crossplay. Ashfall supports both a solo adventure as well as a multiplayer experience with multi-platform crossplay.
“Our long-term vision at NetEase Games has always been about pushing the boundaries of what is possible in gaming. With Ashfall, we have introduced an innovative blend of Eastern and Western elements into the post-apocalyptic MMORPG genre. We believe in continuous innovation and with every game we develop, we strive to offer something fresh and engaging to our players.” Ethan Wang, Senior Vice President of NetEase Inc. stated.
Players can sign up for the beta here: https://research.easebar.com/htmls/jzz89i/paper.html
To learn more about Ashfall, visit:
About NetEase Games
NetEase Games, the online games division of NetEase, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTES and HKEX: 9999), is a leading global developer and publisher of video game IP across a variety of genres and platforms. NetEase Games’ development and publishing slate include titles such as Knives Out, Harry Potter: Magic Awakened, and Naraka: Bladepoint, and partnerships with major entertainment brands such as Warner Bros and Mojang AB (a Microsoft subsidiary). NetEase Games also supports the growth and development of its innovative global studios in Canada, Europe, Japan and the United States. For more information, please visit https://www.neteasegames.com/
Follow Us on Social Media:
- AI Aideo Generation Will Usher In The Era Of GPT ?
- Onmyoji’s New SSR Izanami Arrives with the Divinity’s Doom Event!
- Infinite Lagrange Adds New Ships & Gameplay Features In November 2023 Update
- Manga Productions strikes a deal with popular anime series
- Bring Your Game To The Industry’s Front Door: GDC Pitch Is Back!
- Stefan Heikhaus to be new Director of gamescom
- GDC 2024 Session Viewer Is Live: Check Out These Must-See Talks