Please, Touch The Artwork 2 Will Be Released on Steam
Journey through iconic paintings in this hidden-object adventure, coming soon to Steam & mobile!
Belgian solo developer Thomas Waterzooi proudly announces the release date for his latest game, Please, Touch The Artwork 2. The relaxing hidden-object game is set to launch on February 19th and, in a gesture of artistic celebration, will be entirely FREE to play, without ads or in-app purchases.
In honor of the 75th anniversary of James Ensor’s passing in 2024, players are invited to dive into the world of the Belgian Modern Art pioneer. Please, Touch The Artwork 2 transforms his iconic paintings into a quirky, cozy, and engaging hidden-object adventure.
Thanks to the support of the Flemish Government, on the occasion of the Belgian EU Presidency 2024, Please, Touch The Artwork 2 will be available for free to anyone with a smartphone/tablet (Apple Appstore, Google Play) and on Windows/Mac (Steam). No ads, no hidden fees, no paid DLC – just a free game to savor at your own pace.
Please, Touch The Artwork 2 Release Date Trailer:
While a public demo will be available soon, any press, streamers or other content creators interested in covering the full game can already request a review code on the platform of their choice here: piratepr.com/please-touch-the-artwork-2-key-request or on PressEngine: https://requestkey.net/PTTA2
About the game
Assist a wandering skeleton artist in navigating a surreal, hand-painted universe, while collecting hidden objects for its quirky inhabitants. Solve casual puzzles and fix gaps and cracks in the paintings. Carefully crafted from works by James Ensor, a Belgian pioneer in the world of Modern Art.
- Explore 5 unique worlds – Embark on a journey through five distinct worlds, each brimming with the mesmerizing art of James Ensor. Discover hidden treasures and unravel the mysteries within his famous paintings.
- Hints when stuck – Stuck on a particularly elusive object? No worries! Players can request hints to nudge them in the right direction. This ensures a frustration-free adventure, allowing you to seamlessly continue your exploration.
- Simple point & click controls – Navigate the world by clicking or tapping where you want to move. The intuitive controls make it accessible to all types of players. Take advantage of the zoom function to delve into every intricate detail.
- Casual hand-painted art – Interactive elements and animations made from James Ensor’s authentic hand-painted works bring his masterpieces to life.
- Atmospheric relaxing sound – Let the immersive atmosphere and tranquil soundscapes wash over you as you delve into Ensor’s world. The combination of real art and calming audio creates a mesmerizing experience.
- Highly accessible – With a light-hearted and playful approach, “Please, Touch The Artwork 2” is a delightfully cozy adventure suitable for almost everyone.
About Studio Waterzooi
Studio Waterzooi is the one-man company behind Thomas Waterzooi. Thomas previously worked on Divinity Original Sin (Larian Studios) and Hitman (IO-Interactive) before becoming a solo indie developer in 2018. He focuses on making accessible interactive stories and playful games inspired by art, culture, society & human interest.
His games are not about skills or high scores. They are about relaxing, reflecting, playful tinkering, and being sucked into the story and aesthetics (nowadays also often referred to as “wholesome”). His first big solo project “Please, Touch The Artwork” has received several awards and international nominations.
Copyright © 2024 Studio Waterzooi, All rights reserved.
- Game Developers Conference (GDC)’s 12th Annual State of the Game Industry Survey Results
- PJ MASKS POWER HEROES: MIGHTY ALLIANCE LAUNCHES MARCH 15th 2024
- SHIFT BETWEEN CAR AND CHARACTER IN ‘CHAMPION SHIFT’ EARLY ACCESS FEB. 29TH
- ‘Luna Abyss’ Extended Demo Released
- Old School RuneScape Winter Summit Reveals 2024 Roadmap
- Cleanlab: From Academic Insight to Practical AI Application
- A Cursed Knight Seeks Vengeance this Valentine’s Day!
- Starting March 15, 2024! The 2nd Niigata International Animation Film Festival