New post launch roapmap and free updates for One Military Camp
ATTENTION RECRUITS. Abylight Barcelona just announced a new post launch roadmap for One Military Camp, starting just now. You can see our immediate plans for the award-winning base building game, released July 20th on Steam and Epic Games Store.
Our first free update for the game is OUT NOW. It includes a new economy system (based on feed of our awesome community, new game speed simulation, bugfixing and many other features. Here, you can check the complete patch notes.
You can also get the complete game OST with 15 epic tracks composed by Sergio de Prado on Steam (standalone or bundled with the game).
But our plans for One Military Camp are far more ambitious. We released a new POST LAUNCH ROADMAP with game modes, events, and content coming to our game next months. It includes Multiplayer mode, Commander Goals, new clear biomes, Halloween decorative items and two big DLCs.
Release 1.0 was just the beginning for One Military Camp,. Expect new features, improvements and events for next year. Our team is committed to make an even bigger and better game.
And now you can enjoy One Military Camp with 30% discount price, as part of STEAM STRATEGY FEST.
Ask for your key:[email protected]
Abylight Team in Barcelona
One Military Camp is an “indie” game with attention to detail. We are not only focused on the fun, but also a well balanced gameplay, polished graphics and deep progression.
- Action Roguelike Game “Skybreakers” Has Been Launched
- Amazon cuts games unit jobs in broader restructuring
- Lexar® Announces Professional CFexpress™ Type A Card SILVER Series and GOLD microSDXC™ UHS-II Card
- Netflix Cuts One-Third Of Feature Animation Division As Part Of Strategic Overhaul
- Moonbug and Spin Master Forge Alliance Across Licensing, Content Production and Media Management
- Wild Child Animation Taps Netflix Alum Joyce Miller
- Ravensburger Brings New Mycelia Deck-Building Game to North America