Netflix makes gains in Poland
Netflix remains by far the most popular VOD/OTT service among internet users in Poland.
According to Wirtualne Media, quoting research undertaken by Gemius/PBI, it was viewed by 12,815,010 in October, or around 600,000 more than the previous month. Its viewing time was 5:55:51 and reach 42.95%.
This placed it significantly ahead of second placed Disney+, which had figures of 4,467,150, 2:28:05 and 14.97% respectively, and third placed HBO Max with 4,199,688, 1:51:42 and 14.08% respectively. Both registered user gain in the month, with Disney+ seeing the higher figure.
The next most viewed services were Player, TVP and Prime Video.
- CINESITE DELIVERS 350 VFX SHOTS FOR ROALD DAHL’S MATILDA THE MUSICAL
- FIFTY FIFTY BECOMES A CERTIFIED B CORP
- InnoGames calls for the 9th Global Game Jam
- SUPERPROD becomes the first French studio to deploy a pipeline based on Pixar’s USD technology
- ‘Dune: Part One’ VFX: Behind the Scenes
- How to Create a Power-Efficient Data Center With DPUs
- Analysis of Household Media Consumption Habits Around the World
- AX 2023 Registration Opens!