’Mission: Impossible 7’;
The now 61-year-old Tom Cruise is back for more death-defying stunts as super spy Ethan Hunt in Mission: Impossible – Dead Reckoning Part One, the seventh instalment of the spy franchise which opens globally on July 12. Critic Tim Grierson was impressed, describing it as “brimming with confidence and swaggering showmanship.”
Mission: Impossible – Dead Reckoning Part One is a 2023 American action spy film directed by Christopher McQuarrie from a screenplay he co-wrote with Erik Jendresen. It is the sequel to Mission: Impossible – Fallout (2018) and the seventh installment in the Mission: Impossible film series. The film stars Tom Cruise, Hayley Atwell, Ving Rhames, Simon Pegg, Rebecca Ferguson, Esai Morales, Vanessa Kirby, Pom Klementieff, and Henry Czerny. In the film, when Ethan Hunt (Cruise) and his Impossible Missions Force (IMF) team are confronted by a mysterious, all-powerful enemy (The Entity), the former is forced to consider that nothing can matter more than his mission.
Mission: Impossible was first released in 1996 and was followed by five more films in 2000, 2006, 2011, 2015 and 2018, which grossed more than $3.57 billion. The total box office of Mission: Impossible 7 has exceeded 200 million yuan on the Chinese mainland.
- ” Wish “
- Rainbow Six Siege – Operation Deep Freeze Operator and Gadget Guide
- 2023 Shanghai International Cross-border E-commerce Industry Belt Expo
- New Indie World Showcase uncorks the bottle on more than a dozen upcoming Nintendo Switch games
- Cooler Master Tech Experience 2024
- CHECKMATE SHOWDOWN IS OUT NOW!!!
- ANNECY 2024 Call for Projects: