Join us at the historic Marché Bonsecours in Montreal Nov 8-9 for the 20th anniversary of MIGS (Montreal International Game Summit), Canada’s most recognized business conference for the video game industry. Highlights include:
Global business networking with studios, publishers, and service providers
Business panels exploring the anticipated challenges of game development in 2024
60 industry exhibitors including game showcases
B2B Lounge facilitated by MeetToMatch
Exclusive VIP Lounge & events, including the VIP Classy Cocktail Mixer
This year, there are 3 passes available to attend MIGS
- VIP Pass – $999 ($849 CAD early bird)
The VIP Pass offers our most premium MIGS experience. Exclusive to VIP holders is the VIP Lounge: connect and kick back with other VIPs in a more quiet space which will also serve lunch from several local Montreal restaurants and refreshments during the full 2-day event. As a VIP you’re also invited to an exclusive mixer on Nov 7 to further develop business relationships in a more relaxed atmosphere. You will also gain priority early access to the MIGS afterparty on Nov 8 with free welcome drinks and hors d’oeuvres. And of course, all-access means you will have access to all that MIGS has to offer including the Business Lounge, MeetToMatch platform, expo floor and the main stage presentations.
- Standard – $699 ($599 CAD early bird)
The Standard Pass offers attendees our standard MIGS experience. You will have access to the Business Lounge, MeetToMatch platform, expo floor, the main stage presentations and access to the Nov 8 MIGS afterparty.
- Indie – $299 CAD
The Indie Pass offers attendees the same access to the entire event & MeetToMatch platform as the Standard Pass, but at a discounted rate.
Please note that this offer is exclusive to indie studios with 9 or less employees, and is subject to La Guilde approval. Attendees may apply for the discount here.
- Action Roguelike Game “Skybreakers” Has Been Launched
- Amazon cuts games unit jobs in broader restructuring
- Lexar® Announces Professional CFexpress™ Type A Card SILVER Series and GOLD microSDXC™ UHS-II Card
- Netflix Cuts One-Third Of Feature Animation Division As Part Of Strategic Overhaul
- Moonbug and Spin Master Forge Alliance Across Licensing, Content Production and Media Management
- Wild Child Animation Taps Netflix Alum Joyce Miller
- Ravensburger Brings New Mycelia Deck-Building Game to North America