Marché du Film | Register Now!
Cannes is calling!
Accreditation for the Marché du Film 2022 is NOW OPEN!
Join the event in Cannes from 17-25 May. Benefit from the special Early Bird rate until 18 March!*
(Re)connect with the film industry at the Marché du Film in Cannes where there brings together in-person meetings, world premiere films, networking events, rising talents, and cutting-edge innovations all in one place…
It’s continued to provide flexible commercial conditions for 2022: you will be able to switch your Marché du Film Online badge for a Marché du Film badge and vice-versa*.
*You can switch your Marché du Film badge for a Marché du Film Online badge until 3 May 2022. Remember that you must have a current professional activity in the film & entertainment industry in order to register to the Marché du Film.
Access to the Marché du Film – Festival de Cannes would require presentation of a vaccine pass
Experience the vibrant international film scene in Cannes! Attend exclusive screenings in a unique setting and enjoy market premieres from around the world. Your badge also grants you access to the Official Selection screenings.
Get your projects off the ground and running! Connect with hundreds of exhibitors and take advantage of speed meetings, workshops, cocktails and other networking events to match with the right people.
Get inspiration from international top speakers! Discover upcoming trends in the film industry, from film financing to NFTs to new streaming platforms…
Source： Marché du Film
- VFX Supervisor Kyle Odermatt Talks the Making of ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’
- ftrack Studio has a ton of new features
- 13th Annual Kidscreen Awards Announces Winners for 2022
- Celebrating a decade of ftrack
- Unreal inSiggraph2022
- Smartphones top the rankings of the most widely used gaming platforms in Germany
- TOMY International Announces Leadership Changes
- Launch of Kloa: Child of the Forest on Kickstarter