Lexar Announces The Lexar® FLY microSDXC™ UHS-I Card for drones and action cameras
Reliable performance for drones and action cameras that allows users to quickly capture, play back, and transfer media files, including Full-HD and 4K UHD, with write speeds up to 90MB/s
- Reliable performance designed specifically for drone and action cameras
- Quickly captures, plays back, and transfers media files, including Full-HD and 4K UHD1, with write speeds up to 90MB/s2
- Delivers read speeds up to 160MB/s2 for quick offloads
- Up to 256GB to capture more aerial footage
- Designed for durability, even in harsh conditions3
Lexar, a leading global of flash memory solutions, today announced the Lexar® FLY microSDXC™ UHS-I Card.
Designed for drone and action camera photography enthusiasts, the Lexar® FLY microSDXC™ UHS-I Card lets users quickly capture and transfer high-quality media files, including Full-HD and 4K UHD1 video with speeds up to 160MB/s read and up to 90MB/s write2.
This card is also rated Class 10, UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30), giving users the stable write speed performance they need to ensure smooth and efficient recording so dropped frames are a thing of the past. And, with up to 256GB capacity, drone enthusiasts can stay airborne, capturing more aerial footage on one card.
“Specifically made to endure the elements during drone and action-cam photography, the Lexar® FLY microSDXC™ Card is the perfect choice for adventurers, content creators, and drone enthusiasts,” said Joey Lopez, Director, Brand Marketing. “With capacity options up to 256GB, users will have plenty of storage space to capture all their adventures, explorations, competitions, and more.”
The Lexar® FLY microSDXC™ UHS-I Card is available this month for purchase online at an MSRP of $28.99 for 256GB, $17.99 for 128GB, and $13.99 for 64GB.
1 4K UHD video: based on 64GB and above only.
2 Up to 160MB/s read transfer, write speeds up to 90MB/s2. Engineered with advanced technology to reach read/write speed beyond UHS-I 104MB/s specification. Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary. Read/write speed full performance achieved only when paired with Lexar Multi-Card 2-in-1 USB 3.1 Reader or Lexar Professional Multi-Card 3-in-1 USB 3.1 Reader marked with Rev B. For more information, please contact Lexar Technical Support.
3 Shock resistant (200G [1961.33m/sec^2] 3ms, 150G [1471.00m/sec^2] 10ms, from X.Y.Z, 3 directions/3 times each).
- Beach Camera：
For more than 25 years, Lexar has been a trusted leading global brand of memory solutions. Our award-winning lineup includes memory cards, USB flash drives, card readers, solid-state drives and DRAM. With so many options, it’s easy to find the right Lexar solution to fit your needs. All Lexar products undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with thousands of different cameras and digital devices to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability. Lexar products are available worldwide at major retail and e-tail stores. For more information or support, visit www.lexar.com
Longsys – a leader in consumer NAND flash applications, is committed to supporting Lexar in its quest to reach new achievements in high-performance, quality and reliability while maintaining its position as a leading global brand in memory cards, USB flash drives, readers, and storage drivers for retail and OEM customers.
- Europe’s Premier Game Developer Event announces new venue and call for speakers
- NBCUniversal LIFT Labs Accelerator: APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN
- PLATEUP! REACHES 1.5 MILLION STEAM COPIES SOLD
- REVIEW CODE REQUESTS NOW OPEN
- Nova Core Chaos:ready to cook
- Preserve, the Cozy Puzzle Nature-Building Game Coming to PC in Summer 2024
- Hot Wheels Let’s Race to Debut on Netflix March 4
- Tulipop Studios Announces Commission of Brand-New Seasonal Specials