Jada Toys Releases High-end Collectible “The Batman” Die-cast Batmobile with Figure
In celebration of the upcoming feature starring the Caped Crusader, collectors can expect intricate crafting with expert styling and extraordinary attention to detail from Jada Toys 1:18 Die-cast Batmobile, a replica that pays homage to the vehicle seen in the highly anticipated “The Batman” film. A leading manufacturer of premium collectibles, Jada Toys, in collaboration with Warner Bros. Consumer Products and DC, will introduce the Batmobile, which takes its styling cues directly from the film and features angular lines, hints of muscle car styling, a detailed interior, and working lights, doors and hood.
The Batman 1:18 Batmobile Die-cast Car and 3” die-cast figure is available for presale now, on Jada Next Level.
Jada Toys direct-to-consumer platform is designed for the ultimate collector and fans. Next Level was created for those who understand that collectibles are a form of art, worthy of hunting, gathering and cherishing. Next Level provides a destination for collectors and fans to keep up to date with new releases of unique and limited-edition products, while also providing them access to exclusives and first-to-market products. Through their free subscription and newsletter, collectors can opt in to being among the first to be in on fandom news and releases.
“The name Next Level describes our site well, in that we are taking our collectibles and the collector experience to the Next Level,” says Jada Toys CEO, Bill Simons. “Collectors will find limited-edition offerings of the world’s leading entertainment and pop culture vehicles and figures.”
“The Batman” 1:18 Batmobile Die-cast Car releases on March 15, in line with the film’s release on March 4 in North America and international release beginning March 2, 2022.
- Sony Music Teams Up With Soccer Star Lionel Messi for New Animated Series
- Slay the Spire Meets Peggle in Peglin
- DOCK10 APPOINTS DR. FLORIAN BLOCK AS R&D LEAD, AI & IMMERSIVE
- SILO will open the Cannes International Series Festival
- CONSULTATION, BUDGET AND VISION: TAX INCENTIVES FOR VFX AND ANIMATION?
- Mighty Bear Games Expands Headcount to Accelerate Adoption of Decentralized Gaming
- Funko Games Announces New Slate of Disney Board Games in Spring 2023
- 3Dconnexion Set to Make First-Time Splash at Game Developer Conference