Hasbro Opens First Peppa Pig Play Café in China
Hasbro and China Leisure Developmen will open the first Peppa Pig Play Café on the 3rd floor of Hall B in in Hangzhou Binjiang Yintai Shopping Center.
Peppa Pig Play Café consists of 1,100 square meters with six immersive Peppa Pig settings that integrate themed dining and over a dozen play attractions, targeting kids aged 2 to 5 and their families.
The Play Café is themed to the preschool IP brand Peppa Pig, which is composed of six classic scenes in Peppa’s world: Potato City, Forest, Grandpa Pig’s Garden, Rebecca Rabbit’s Burrow, Train and Peppa Pig’s Family House.
“We are excited to be teaming up with Hasbro to bring the beloved ‘Peppa Pig’ brand to the China market in a Play Café format,” says Linda Dong, president, China Leisure.With recent policy changes in the education sector, we see a shift in consumer spending toward kids’ entertainment while shopping malls are looking for replacements for anchors vacated by large education institutions. The Play Café format, where kids can play while their family members can relax and enjoy a meal, has been growing in popularity, and we see tremendous opportunity in this space.”
“Peppa Pig is such an adored brand among preschoolers and their parents, so we are thrilled to be bringing this type of immersive play experience to Peppa fans in China with our partner China Leisure Development,” said Matt Proulx, VP of location-based entertainment at Hasbro. “The new Peppa Pig Play Café is going to enable play amongst families all while building memorable dining experiences in the very lovable Peppa way. This experience is a great illustration of what we’re always trying to do with our Brand Blueprint strategy—find more and meaningful ways for fans and families to experience our brands.”
- The Latest One Piece Film: Red
- Digital technology helps to upgrade supply chain finance market services
- The virtual reality documentary collection “Missing Pictures” is available on December 1st on Oculus App Lab, Steam VR and Viveport
- Viz Media Appoints Boutique Licensing Agency in Europe
- Miko Robot Makes Streaming Debut in New Animated Series
- ARRIVAL OF CHLOÉ CHEVRIER, INTERNATIONAL SALES MANAGER
- Annihilate waves of demons in HELLBREACH: VEGAS (Coming 2023)
- Germany increases games funding to 70 million euros