Get mobile with MGA at BIG Festival!
Mobile drives gaming growth — learn more about mobile gaming
Mobile gaming is the driving force behind gaming growth. Research shows that in 2020, smartphone games accounted for nearly 50% of video gaming revenue worldwide — and that trend is set to continue. As mobile penetration rates and smartphone usage continue to accelerate on a global scale, mobile games revenue is predicted to surpass $100 billion by 2023. A mobile strategy is imperative for gaming companies — and the Mobile Growth Association has you covered.
Join MGA’s panels at BIG Festival to get started in mobile gaming:
- Building a profitable gaming business in today’s turbulent climate
- Claire Rozain from Rovio
- Anastasia Solonovich from Tilting Point
- Gabriel Augustovski from Jam City
- Adam Jaffe from Mega Studio
- Christoph Sachsenhausen from Sunday
Mobile Gaming Trends
- Carlos Estigarribia from wappier
- Rene Retz from Space Sheep Games
- Fernando Sette from Wildlife Studios
Want to get to know MGA better? Join us for a VIP dinner to network with leaders in the mobile growth industry.
- Genshin Impact anime project with ufotable announced
- The path to sustainable animation with Mush-Mush & the Mushables
- CAKE PARTNERS WITH FEMALE-LED STUDIO KUKUA ON YOUTUBE HIT SUPER SEMA
- The Last Worker
- Shin Ultra Fight morphs 70s-style monster suits with real-time tools
- Add-in board unit sales experience a significant correction from Q1, yet still see growth year over
- Venice Film Fest’s VR Section Rebrands As Venice Immersive
- Is the game “Sheep A Sheep” playable?