Epic Games Provide The Animation Field Guide free download
Epic Games has published a free 100-page field guide to help animators use Unreal Engine in production. It includes interviews, tips and information from Sony Pictures Imageworks, Reel FX, Spire Animation Studios, BRON Digital, and others.
Over 100 pages of industry insights. With free Animation Field Guide you’ll learn:
- How to remap your review, layout, and design process
- The most common hurdles for studios (of all sizes)
- The best ways to roll it out
- And everything else they learned along the way
If it means something to a creator, it’s in this guide. Enter your info now to get all of this sent straight to your inbox：
With real-time, you don’t go backward. You’re just working live—in the moment. Even with fewer crew, you’re able to continuously create brand-new ideas all along the way.
Senior VFX Producer at Sony Pictures Imageworks
- Genshin Impact anime project with ufotable announced
- The path to sustainable animation with Mush-Mush & the Mushables
- CAKE PARTNERS WITH FEMALE-LED STUDIO KUKUA ON YOUTUBE HIT SUPER SEMA
- The Last Worker
- Shin Ultra Fight morphs 70s-style monster suits with real-time tools
- Add-in board unit sales experience a significant correction from Q1, yet still see growth year over
- Venice Film Fest’s VR Section Rebrands As Venice Immersive
- Is the game “Sheep A Sheep” playable?