Disney+ launches its first locally produced campaign starring familiar Saudi faces
Disney+ has launched its first locally produced campaign, leading with a 40-second TV commercial.
It is the first time Disney+ has unveiled a locally developed and produced commercial in the Middle East.
The commercial features an all-Saudi cast of influencers, including The Saudi Reporters, Muhannad Al Harbi, Nada Baeshen, and Jood Aziz. The Saudi Arabian population’s love for rich content and increasing appetite for streaming services, particularly among the younger demographic, has not gone unnoticed by Disney+.
The new campaign was launched in KSA and the UAE.
In addition to the 40-second TV commercial, the campaign will be activated across radio, audio – on Spotify and Anghami – and OOH.
- ” Wish “
- Rainbow Six Siege – Operation Deep Freeze Operator and Gadget Guide
- 2023 Shanghai International Cross-border E-commerce Industry Belt Expo
- New Indie World Showcase uncorks the bottle on more than a dozen upcoming Nintendo Switch games
- Cooler Master Tech Experience 2024
- CHECKMATE SHOWDOWN IS OUT NOW!!!
- ANNECY 2024 Call for Projects: