Discover the Power of AI
Broadcast, Screen International and the Broadcast Tech & Sport Group are proud to bring you the AI Creative Summit.
This inaugural one-day conference will be held on 16 November 2023 at BFI Southbank, London, and will explore the acceleration of Artificial Intelligence across the film & TV industries empowering creativity, efficiency and innovation.
Limited early bird tickets are now on sale and cost just £215 +VAT, secure yours for a 15% saving on the standard ticket price. Your ticket will include full access to the conference, a fully catered lunch and post-event networking drinks reception.
SECURE YOUR PLACE
- The Business of AI
- Generative AI in Production
- AI in Post-Production
- Leveraging AI for Content Distribution and Delivery
- The Impact of AI on the Workforce
and much more…
If you work in the film & TV sector and want to know how AI is going to impact your business in pre-production, production, post and distribution, this event is for you.
Tickets are limited so make sure you book soon to avoid missing out.
For more information, please check:https://www.aicreativesummit.co.uk/programme
- LifeAfter Season VI “Infection Rebirth” Unleashes a New Era of Survival
- NVIDIA OMNIVERSE PLATFORM UPDATE UNLEASHES OPENUSD INTEGRATION AND GENERATIVE AI CAPABILITIES FOR ADVANCED 3D WORKFLOWS
- MAF 2023 AWARD WINNERS ANNOUNCED!
- Cooler Master Tech Experience 2024
- NetEase Games Introduces Worlds Untold
- JELLYFISH PICTURES APPOINTS NEW ANIMATION GLOBAL HEAD OF PRODUCTION
- UK SCREEN ALLIANCE CELEBRATES TWO DECADES WITH 20TH ANNIVERSARY GALA DINNER
- RETURN OF THE JUNGLE!