Czech Prima to launch streaming service
The Czech national commercial broadcaster Prima expects to launch a streaming service by the end of the year.
Prima’s general director Marek Singer said it still has a few days of testing and it currently looks like it should make its debut this year. He added that there will be three pricing points, with the first free and carrying advertising, the second hybrid, for a small fee and including advertising and the third a classic subscription. This will be in contrast to its competitor Voyo, which is operated by TV Nova and only has one flat monthly fee.
Singer also said that Prima’s model is probably the closest to RTL+.
Prima’s service will be aiming to have 600,000-700,000 users, of whom around 100,000 will opt for the paid version.
- The Latest One Piece Film: Red
- Digital technology helps to upgrade supply chain finance market services
- The virtual reality documentary collection “Missing Pictures” is available on December 1st on Oculus App Lab, Steam VR and Viveport
- Viz Media Appoints Boutique Licensing Agency in Europe
- Miko Robot Makes Streaming Debut in New Animated Series
- ARRIVAL OF CHLOÉ CHEVRIER, INTERNATIONAL SALES MANAGER
- Annihilate waves of demons in HELLBREACH: VEGAS (Coming 2023)
- Germany increases games funding to 70 million euros