China International Licensing Export – Chengdu
Truly one-stop docking global IP commerce
As the largest and most influential professional Licensing trade exhibition in Asia, China Licensing Expo has been held by China Toys and Baby Products Association since 2007, and has been successfully held for 14 sessions so far. It is recognized as the best business platform to carry out licensing business in the Chinese market. For the most influential and popular IP authorization projects at home and abroad, it provides the opportunity to have face-to-face in-depth communication with outstanding manufacturers and retailers in various industries.
Today in Chengdu Station activities officially opened the curtain. The event was held from November 1 to 3 at the West China International Expo City in Chengdu, Sichuan Province. At the same time also held the 2022 China authorized Golden Star Award lottery. The Golden Star Award is the 7th consecutive year that CLE China Authorized Exhibition has selected outstanding awards in the authorized industry in China. According to the voting of industry experts and online voting, a total of 118 projects in 19 major awards were shortlisted.
“Outstanding service award” proprietors shortlisted for the project, including the international copyright owners of IP and authorized agents hasbro, ali fish, Asian arts, new China, scale, and domestic IP rights holders the fly, huaqiang, entertainment, through the field for many years, to establish a standardized authorized service management system, by cooperation brand recognition.
The Organizer of China Licensing Expo, the China Toy & Juvenile Products Association (CTJPA) is a non-profit trade organization dedicated to the toy, kids products preschool products, and licensing industry, and the only national association supported by the Chinese government in the industry since 1986.
- The Latest One Piece Film: Red
- Digital technology helps to upgrade supply chain finance market services
- The virtual reality documentary collection “Missing Pictures” is available on December 1st on Oculus App Lab, Steam VR and Viveport
- Viz Media Appoints Boutique Licensing Agency in Europe
- Miko Robot Makes Streaming Debut in New Animated Series
- ARRIVAL OF CHLOÉ CHEVRIER, INTERNATIONAL SALES MANAGER
- Annihilate waves of demons in HELLBREACH: VEGAS (Coming 2023)
- Germany increases games funding to 70 million euros