Call for Entries OPEN!
As of March 1, ANIMA – Córdoba International Animation Festival has opened its Call for Entries for its XII edition.
ANIMA – Córdoba International Animation Festival is both an academic and cultural event, devoted specifically to animation in its artistic and technological dimensions. Held every odd year since 2001 – and annually since 2022 – ANIMA is the main animation event in Argentina and a very influential player in its field in Latin America.
Every edition, ANIMA gathers a wonderful community of animators and live action filmmakers, designers, producers, visual and audiovisual artists, who get together the three days of the festival through panels, seminars, exhibitions, screenings and social networking opportunities.
The Festival is open to animation productions of every technique, genre, topic, format and screening media (film, video, television, Internet, smartphones, video games, VR, AR, fulldome, etc.). Special interest is granted to innovative works and also to student productions.
Participation is open for productions from all over the world, with emphasis in those from Latin America.
There is no limit to the number of entries that a participant can send.
No entry fee! Registration through FilmFreeway：
- VFX Supervisor Kyle Odermatt Talks the Making of ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’
- ftrack Studio has a ton of new features
- 13th Annual Kidscreen Awards Announces Winners for 2022
- Celebrating a decade of ftrack
- Unreal inSiggraph2022
- Smartphones top the rankings of the most widely used gaming platforms in Germany
- TOMY International Announces Leadership Changes
- Launch of Kloa: Child of the Forest on Kickstarter