BIG news: list of Panorama Brazil games
The festival’s non-competitive show showcases a record number of games developed in Brazil
The list of games selected for Panorama Brazil, the BIG Festival’s non-competitive exhibition, is now live. If you don’t already know this area, it is made up of the best games produced in Brazil that are not competing for the BIG Awards.
This year, the Selection Committee chose 40 games to be exhibited at the event, another #BIG23 record! The titles will be available to be played by the public. The full list here below!
Panorama Brazil Cases
The visibility that Panorama Brasil gives independent developers has already yielded good results! The title No Place for Bravery is an example of a game that participated in the non-competitive show in 2021 and, after the game’s exposure and improvements, was nominated for the BIG Awards the following year, being elected the winner in the Best Brazilian Game category.
At #BIG23, two games that were at Panorama Brasil in 2022 return to the event, now with nominations for the BIG Awards: Astrea: Six-Sided Oracles, developed by Little Leo Games studio, competes in the categories Best Sound, Best Brazilian Game and Best International Game and Bloodless, by Point N’ Sheep, is among the competitors for the Best Brazilian Game. Good luck!
- ANNECY 2024
- GIC’24 Introduces Early Bird Tickets
- TOWER OF DREAMS, COMING TO STEAM AND NINTENDO SWITCH
- ESDigital Games Reveals Steam Titles
- SelectaPlay Partners with Wiggin Industries to Create Special Boxed Editions of upcoming RPG Bestiario
- YOGSCAST GAMES PARTNER WITH HEXGUARDIAN DEVS SPLIT SECOND GAMES
- SOUTHFIELD IS BRINGING THE BUD AND FRIENDS TO STEAM NEXT FEST WITH A FIRST DEMO
- SOCIAL DEDUCTION MULTIPLAYER TITLE LAUNCHES EARLY ACCESS ON STEAM