BIG news: list of Panorama Brazil games
The festival’s non-competitive show showcases a record number of games developed in Brazil
The list of games selected for Panorama Brazil, the BIG Festival’s non-competitive exhibition, is now live. If you don’t already know this area, it is made up of the best games produced in Brazil that are not competing for the BIG Awards.
This year, the Selection Committee chose 40 games to be exhibited at the event, another #BIG23 record! The titles will be available to be played by the public. The full list here below!
Panorama Brazil Cases
The visibility that Panorama Brasil gives independent developers has already yielded good results! The title No Place for Bravery is an example of a game that participated in the non-competitive show in 2021 and, after the game’s exposure and improvements, was nominated for the BIG Awards the following year, being elected the winner in the Best Brazilian Game category.
At #BIG23, two games that were at Panorama Brasil in 2022 return to the event, now with nominations for the BIG Awards: Astrea: Six-Sided Oracles, developed by Little Leo Games studio, competes in the categories Best Sound, Best Brazilian Game and Best International Game and Bloodless, by Point N’ Sheep, is among the competitors for the Best Brazilian Game. Good luck!
- Cooler Master Unveils a Sizzling Showcase at Computex 2023
- The 2023 Greater Bay Area Science Forum was held in Guangzhou
- An Encounter of All Things Beautiful: The Cinematic Reboot of the Timeless Classic “Castle In The Sky”
- Sony & Warner Bros. Discovery Extend CEE Content Deal
- Tokyo Brings 2 Superb Animated Series to MIFA2023!
- Kanaban Graphics Comes to MIFA with Two Beautiful Animated Series for Kids!
- New Episodes of ‘Pokémon Ultimate Journeys: The Series’ Coming Soon to Netflix in the U.S.
- Eggy Party’s Workshop Creation & Social Media Contest Invites Online Creators To Show Their Talents