BIG Festival at gamescom 2023!
BIG was present at the biggest games event in the world: gamescom! From the 22nd to the 27th of August, the festival team was in Cologne, Germany, for a series of commitments, such as talks, meetings with partners and business meetings with publishers who have never been to Brazil.
Gustavo Steinberg, CEO at BIG Festival, Fábio Cesnik, CQS/FV partner, Carolina Caravana, vice president at Abragames, e Rodrigo Terra, president at Abragames
This year, Brazil was elected the partner country of gamescom and received several honors. To celebrate this title and promote the market, Abragames took a delegation of around 60 Brazilian studios to the event. Among them, some developers who were awarded at the BIG Awards (BIG Festival award ceremony).
In addition to promoting the indie games market and presenting talks, BIG Festival occupied a special area at the Brazil Games stand. The team took the opportunity to update itself with the latest news in the market, meet new partners and seek new proposals for the next edition of the festival. It will be unmissable!
- Cooler Master Introduces the Qube 500 Flatpack & MasterLiquid Atmos Liquid Cooler
- Annie Awards 2024: Call For Entries Now Open
- BCON tickets are available now!
- Eggy Party Officially Launches In SEA Region Alongside Brand New “Rock and Roll” Seasonal Event
- TTB & ATF Animation Lab & Pitch
- VMware and NVIDIA Unlock Generative AI for Enterprises
- Ubisoft Signs Deal for Streaming Call of Duty and Other Activision Blizzard Games
- Two Truths and a Lie about Deceit 2