BIG Festival 2022 Game Jam Results
Submissions for the BIG Festival 2022 Game Jam by DANGEN Entertainment have come to a close! Our team is super excited to see all of the fantastic entries!
The announcement of the winners will take place live, during the BIG Festival 2022 awards ceremony. All games submitted to Game Jam will be available on the Itch.io platform.
First Place for Studios: R$ 12.5 thousand
Second Place for Studios: R$ 5 thousand
First place for Independent Developers: BRL 12,500
Second Place for Independent Developers: R$ 5 thousand
Honorable mentions at the discretion of the jury.
Dangen’s Special Prize for Best PC or Console Game worth $2000
Dan Stern from DANGEN Entertainment will be available for meetings online throughout the event.
Learn more about DANGEN Entertainment’s new games, developer grant opportunities and more at https://dangenentertainment.com/. And don’t forget to stop by their virtual booth at BIG Festival 2022 to get a glimpse at their latest announcements!
- Genshin Impact anime project with ufotable announced
- The path to sustainable animation with Mush-Mush & the Mushables
- CAKE PARTNERS WITH FEMALE-LED STUDIO KUKUA ON YOUTUBE HIT SUPER SEMA
- The Last Worker
- Shin Ultra Fight morphs 70s-style monster suits with real-time tools
- Add-in board unit sales experience a significant correction from Q1, yet still see growth year over
- Venice Film Fest’s VR Section Rebrands As Venice Immersive
- Is the game “Sheep A Sheep” playable?