Award-winning Czech adventure is out on Switch!
Award-winning Czech adventure about love and bravery during Nazi occupation is out on Switch!
Apple Design Awards ’21 finalist Attentat 1942 just released on Nintendo Switch!
It’s 1942 and Reinhard Heydrich, the ruler of the Nazi occupied Czech lands appointed by Hitler, was assassinated. Nazi retaliation was brutal. Your grandpa was among the victims, sent to a concentration camp. But why and what role did he play in the attack? Why didn’t he tell his family – was he brave or reckless?
Confront witnesses, experience the everyday life under Nazi rule and uncover the fate of your family in a game that was nominated for Apple Design Awards 2021, was selected as the Independent Game Festival finalist in 2018 or won A MAZE festival in 2017.
Attentat 1942 is a unique video game that tells the story of Nazi occupation from the perspective of those who experienced it firsthand. The game is built on dialogues with survivors, interactive comics, and authentic historical footage. You will speak to eyewitnesses, live their memories, and discover the untold story of your family.
You discover that your grandfather was arrested by the Gestapo shortly after the assassination of Reinhard Heydrich, ruler of the Nazi-occupied Czech Lands and leading architect of the Holocaust. You struggle to discover why your grandfather was arrested after the attack. What role did he play in the attack? Why didn’t he tell his family? Was he brave or reckless to endanger their lives by becoming a resistance fighter?
You will experience a range of styles and dialogue-based gameplay features. The game includes interactive comics, rare digitized film footage, challenging mini-games, and cinematic-style interviews that have been researched and written by a team of professional historians.
- Dialog-based adventure game
- Based on historical research and testimonies
- Cinematic interviews with 8 different survivors
- Interactive comics
- Atmospheric and challenging mini-games
- Authentic historical footage
October 31 2017
PC / Mac
Soure: Charles Games
- Genshin Impact anime project with ufotable announced
- The path to sustainable animation with Mush-Mush & the Mushables
- CAKE PARTNERS WITH FEMALE-LED STUDIO KUKUA ON YOUTUBE HIT SUPER SEMA
- The Last Worker
- Shin Ultra Fight morphs 70s-style monster suits with real-time tools
- Add-in board unit sales experience a significant correction from Q1, yet still see growth year over
- Venice Film Fest’s VR Section Rebrands As Venice Immersive
- Is the game “Sheep A Sheep” playable?