Are You Ready for AFM23?
The American Film Market is poised to be a vibrant, robust market! Professionals from every facet of the global industry will be in Santa Monica attending AFM, with registrations from every segment – Production & Sales Companies, Buyers and Attendees – running strong and on par or up from this time last year and steadily rising. With more than 60 countries already represented , the industry is focused on AFM. This is the place to do business this November. Make sure to start setting your meeting schedule now!
Once again, The AFM Sessions will present four full days of programming exploring today’s global industry, sharing knowledge that is needed by entertainment professionals universally. Forecasts for the future, marketplace intelligence, advice on how to best navigate our industry, and conversations on the most current topics and technologies across Financing, Production, Distribution, Streaming, Diversity, and more will be shared through the lens of 100+ Speakers from all facets of the business. Check out the full list of The AFM Session topics and stay tuned for more details! Register for an AFM Plus or Platinum Badge and get access to the full lineup of sessions.
Just a few of the many informative panels that are scheduled across our two stages include:
- The Global Perspective: Breaking the Boundaries of Today’s Film Marketplace
- Film Funding Today: The Benefits & Limitations of Global Tax Incentives
- Harnessing the Power of Music for Film
- Changing Minds and Bettering Lives Through Storytelling
- Fast Times in the Ad-Supported Distribution Landscape for Independents
- Getting Your Film Made, Seen, and Profitable in The Streaming Era
- Evolving Roles and Relationships: Sales Agents and Producers
- AI Aideo Generation Will Usher In The Era Of GPT ?
- Onmyoji’s New SSR Izanami Arrives with the Divinity’s Doom Event!
- Infinite Lagrange Adds New Ships & Gameplay Features In November 2023 Update
- Manga Productions strikes a deal with popular anime series
- Bring Your Game To The Industry’s Front Door: GDC Pitch Is Back!
- Stefan Heikhaus to be new Director of gamescom
- GDC 2024 Session Viewer Is Live: Check Out These Must-See Talks