Arcadia VR Infects Virtual Reality with Physics-Based Zombie VR Shooter
Arcadia VR Infects Virtual Reality with Physics-Based Zombie VR Shooter, Requisition VR
Arcadia VR, an indie VR game development studio, is excited to announce that Requisition VR leaves Early Access on Steam on May 4!
Requisition VR allows players to craft their own zombie-killing arsenal using over 500 unique items. Arcadia VR would love the opportunity to share their experience developing in the VR space, how games like Dead Space and The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners inspired Requisition VR, and the status of VR gaming as a whole.
Requisition VR is a first physics-based co-op game where you can use duct tape to link any objects together to create a unique weapon. You can experiment with crafting, connecting any unthinkable combinations: a katana + a circular saw, or an axe + a ball. Inspired by Dead Rising & Walking Dead: S&S.
The price for the game is $29.99
The game includes:
– 4 Game Modes (Story Mode, PvP, Horde Mode, Survival Mode)
– Over 500 items to use in crafting weapons
– Physic-based multiplayer
– Mechanic of barricading the house, making traps and bombs
– Different set of maps and the largest map in VR!
– Solo and multiplayer mode
During the 6 months development process after the Early Access in October the following were made:
– 15 updates released;
– A melee combat and gunplay were completely redesigned;
– A zombie stub mechanic implemented;
– A crafting system improved: now players can link items to spinning surfaces and flashlights, laser sights, also melee weapons to firearms;
– New enemies added;
– Survival mode with open world-ish map added;
– 3 new map in other game modes added;
– A mechanic for breaking locks on doors with crowbar, drill, and firearms added.
Steam Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1730650
- Cooler Master Unveils a Sizzling Showcase at Computex 2023
- The 2023 Greater Bay Area Science Forum was held in Guangzhou
- An Encounter of All Things Beautiful: The Cinematic Reboot of the Timeless Classic “Castle In The Sky”
- Sony & Warner Bros. Discovery Extend CEE Content Deal
- Tokyo Brings 2 Superb Animated Series to MIFA2023!
- Kanaban Graphics Comes to MIFA with Two Beautiful Animated Series for Kids!
- New Episodes of ‘Pokémon Ultimate Journeys: The Series’ Coming Soon to Netflix in the U.S.
- Eggy Party’s Workshop Creation & Social Media Contest Invites Online Creators To Show Their Talents