Annecy 2022: Accreditations are Now Open!
This year, Annecy will be open from 13th to 18th June 2022 – and on the lakeside, there will be for the next edition of the Annecy Festival and its Market (Mifa), with Swiss animation in the spotlight this year.
Flee (Les Films de l’Arlequin, XBO films, Balance films, Maur film, Arte France Cinéma) / La Traversée (Martina SCARPELLI) / Easter Eggs (ANIMAL TANK, KA-CHING CARTOONS, MIYU PRODUCTIONS) / Kai “A Little Too Much” (SUN CREATURE, VIVEMENT LUNDI !, MER FILMS)
There will be lake, mountains, paper planes, enthusiasts, and meetings with the world’s biggest animation talents.
Whatever your profile: professional, student, or amateur, you can find the right accreditation for yourself.
Our goal, which motivates our decisions and work over the coming months, is to prepare the on-site Festival as close as it can be to how it was before 2020.
We have an optimistic approach and are so looking forward to welcoming you in Annecy!
On 13th June, we are counting on you to come and celebrate the diversity and richness that animation film offers us all!
Mickaël Marin, Director of CITIA/Annecy Festival
The event will take place under the health measures in force on the date of the actual event.
More information coming soon.
- Beijing Animation Festival | Global Digital Creations Holdings Limited To Cultivate Metaverse Talents And Advance Together With The Digital Industry
- Talk of the city: the Chinese animation film “Deep Sea” is soon to be released
- China cultivates new competitive advantages in cultural trade
- Spin Master Announces Collaboration with Disney for New Animated ‘Firebuds’ Series
- Scorpion return in Mortal Kombat 2?
- Licensing International Releases Annual Global Licensing Industry Study
- 6 in 10 PC and console games sold in 2021 in Germany were purchased as downloads
- Jellish：an experienced producers of high end animation content