AFM Opens in 2 Weeks!
AFM Opens in 2 Weeks!
Meet Face-to-Face in the Networking Pavilion
You can join live video discussions, up to 25 every day, in the Networking Pavilion, AFM’s most interactive experience for attendees to meet. Discover small groups that share your vision, passion and goals. The Networking Pavilion schedule was just posted – check it out!\https://americanfilmmarket.com/networking-pavilion/
150+ Speakers Confirmed
Learn from industry decisionmakers and trendsetters including JJ Caruth, The Avenue Entertainment; Milan Chakraborty, Marginal MediaWorks; Anne Clements, Idiot Savant Pictures; Ross Dinerstein, Campfire; Cassian Elwes, Elevated Film Sales; Clay Epstein, Film Mode Entertainment; Patrick Ewald, Epic Pictures; Luane Gauer, Protagonist Pictures; Matt Grady, Factory 25; Gigi Saul Guerrero, Luchagore Productions; Michael Heimler, Black Bear Pictures; Kevin Iwashina, Endeavor Content; Adam Koehler, IFC Films; Brad Krevoy, Motion Picture Corporation of America; Monica Levinson, Borat Subsequent Moviefilm; Nat McCormick, The Exchange; Tania Pinto Da Cunha, Pink Parrot Media; Wendy Reeds, Lionsgate: Andee Ryder, Misfits Entertainment; Kent Sanderson, Bleecker Street; James Emanuel Shapiro, XYZ Films; Jennifer Vaux, Roku; and 100+ more!
From AFM Sponsor JETRO
With the goal of promoting Japanese film and TV content to overseas markets, JETRO (Japan External Trade Organization) is participating in the American Film Market 2021 Online with prominent Japanese entertainment companies. AFM’s diverse group of exhibitors, ranging from Japanese large film studios to animation companies, guarantee that you will find the titles you seek! For more information on company backgrounds and their selling titles, visit JETRO. You can also find the full list of titles HERE:
- AFM2023 starts to register now
- POP MART Announces Opening of First Permanent US Store at American Dream Mall in NJ
- Cooler Master has announced the GX II Gold series of power supply units
- 80TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE D-DAY LANDINGS
- Cooler Master Launches CMODX.com
- Metaverse Industrial Innovation and Development Three-Year Action Plan (2023-2025)
- “Backkom Bear: Mars Mission” premieres on 9/28
- Veteran industry executive, Kevin Suh, building global LBE strategy for WildBrain CPLG