Adobe Character Animator
Dec 14, Adobe announced new features and updates across Creative Cloud video and audio tools that improve performance and enhance productivity.
Premiere Pro Universal Text Engine Par Direction Buttons
The December release features several new tools for titles, graphics and animation in Premiere Pro and Character Animator. The December release also includes performance improvements and workflow refinements in Premiere Pro that will help editors keep their creativity moving.
Adobe Character Animator is a character animation application that allows you to bring expressive characters to life using your own artwork. It is a unique and powerful application for intuitive 2D character animation. You can put more character into your video content: New tools for titles, graphics and animation
New updates include:
- 5x faster ProRes on Apple M1 Pro and M1 Max systems.
- Title and graphic improvements in Premiere Pro.
- Puppet Maker in Character Animator.
- Transcript-based Lip Sync in Character Animator.
Adobe is committed to performance and ensuring that new features meet the needs of our users before going into the release versions of our applications. Public Beta makes this possible by inviting our user community to try features in development and share their feedback with our product teams. Beta builds of the Adobe video and audio applications can be installed via the Creative Cloud desktop application.
For more details, please check:
- Amazon Prime Video to localise in key SE Asia markets
- Dongbuzhou Incubation Project
- [Gamescom] Try 2 ARTE games!
- CICF and AGF 2022
- GDC 2023 Welcomes New Members To Advisory Board
- Uproar in Heaven, 4K restoration version
- Omid Rahmat Joins Jon Peddie Research as EVP
- Nintendo Buys Animation Studio That Worked On Death Stranding