Accelerate AI Workloads With InfiniBand
Don’t Miss NVDIA Upcoming Webinar
As the demand for faster and more efficient AI infrastructures grows, it’s essential to have a high-speed network that can handle the intensive data transfer requirements of large language models. InfiniBand has emerged as the top choice for these workloads, due to its unparalleled speed, low latency, and In-Network Computing features.
Join NVIDIA, 650 Group, and Microsoft for an insightful discussion on how InfiniBand is transforming the AI landscape, and learn how to use this technology to accelerate AI workloads and drive system efficiency.
By attending this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How BlueField DPUs can offload communication frameworks and increase application performance
- How BlueField DPUs enable adaptive performance isolations, ensuring bare-metal performance for scientific workloads
- How the NVIDIA Quantum-2 InfiniBand networking platform empowers supercomputing and cloud data centers with advanced In-Network Computing acceleration engines, and the fastest speeds and feeds up to 400Gb/s
Thursday, July 27, 2023
Wednesday, August 2, 2023
11:00 am – 12:00 pm PDT
10:00 am – 11:00 am CEST
Gilad Shainer, NVIDIA
Nidhi Chappell, Microsoft Azure
Alan Weckel, 650 Group
You may register here.
- AI Aideo Generation Will Usher In The Era Of GPT ?
- Onmyoji’s New SSR Izanami Arrives with the Divinity’s Doom Event!
- Infinite Lagrange Adds New Ships & Gameplay Features In November 2023 Update
- Manga Productions strikes a deal with popular anime series
- Bring Your Game To The Industry’s Front Door: GDC Pitch Is Back!
- Stefan Heikhaus to be new Director of gamescom
- GDC 2024 Session Viewer Is Live: Check Out These Must-See Talks