A New Press Officer Joins CITIA
On 15th January, a new press officer, Élodie Lefeuvre, joined the Communication & External Relations Division at CITIA (a public establishment that organises the Annecy International Animation Film Festival, the Mifa, Hivernal Festival and is a key player in developing the Image and Creative Industries sector in Haute-Savoie).
She will be responsible for strengthening and developing media relations for all event-related activities, as well as generating initiatives to promote the Image and Creative Industries sector all year round, and keeping the media regularly updated on the Cité internationale du cinéma d’animation’s future opening (scheduled for the end of 2025).
With an MA in Communications, Élodie started out her career in a press relations agency as a press officer handling B2B and B2C high-tech accounts, followed by ASUS France, HUAWEI and Honor.
In 2020, Élodie Lefeuvre joined Ubisoft Annecy’s Communications Department.
She is now back in her favourite field, media relations.
- Nova Core Chaos:ready to cook
- Preserve, the Cozy Puzzle Nature-Building Game Coming to PC in Summer 2024
- Hot Wheels Let’s Race to Debut on Netflix March 4
- Tulipop Studios Announces Commission of Brand-New Seasonal Specials
- Game Developers Conference (GDC)’s 12th Annual State of the Game Industry Survey Results
- PJ MASKS POWER HEROES: MIGHTY ALLIANCE LAUNCHES MARCH 15th 2024
- SHIFT BETWEEN CAR AND CHARACTER IN ‘CHAMPION SHIFT’ EARLY ACCESS FEB. 29TH
- ‘Luna Abyss’ Extended Demo Released