29 March Venice TV Award 2022 Open for Entries!
VENICE TV AWARD 2022 Open for Entries 29 March!
Two weeks after the Venice Film Festival, international jurors will meet in Venice for the annual VENICE TV AWARD.
The event, which is supported by the International Music + Media Centre [IMZ], the European Group of Television Advertising [egta] and the Association of Commercial TV [ACT] awards the year´s television masterpieces and underlines the continued – and growing – global appeal of TV. Even in turbulent times TV shows keep informed, entertained, comforted and connected.
We believe that the best work deserves to be awarded. The VTVA is accepting entries from all continents and platforms, honoring the companies and individuals responsible for the creation of the world’s finest work on TV. Broadcasters, cable networks, online platforms, production companies, producers are invited to enter starting from 29 March 2022.
The Venice TV Award is a wonderful opportunity to be recognized as one of the best in the industry by a jury of leading international TV experts who meet two weeks after the Venice Film Festival.
And prove that you are world-class.
Find out more about our Early Bird offer：
Open for Entries: 29 March 2022
Eligibility: Aired for the first time, 1 January 2021 – 20 September 2022
Deadline: 30 June 2022
Winners announced: September 2022
AWARDING THE MASTERPIECES OF TV
- Licensing International Releases Annual Global Licensing Industry Study
- 6 in 10 PC and console games sold in 2021 in Germany were purchased as downloads
- Jellish：an experienced producers of high end animation content
- Garfield gets a 2024 release date
- How Sony Pictures Imageworks created a real-time thriller for Netflix’s Love, Death + Robots
- The first Beijing Animation Week has come to an end and Chinese animation is about to open a new century
- FUNKO Hires Senior Vice President and Managing Director, Far East
- Amazon Prime Video to localise in key SE Asia markets