User Acquisition on Unity in 2022
Consumer Acquisition published a new infographic on User Acquisition on Unity that summarizes Unity’s growth along with creative specs, campaign tactics, and platform comparisons. The recent announcement of the Unity and ironSource merger brings exciting opportunities for advertisers looking to diversify their acquisition portfolios beyond Facebook and Google. Unity CEO John Riccitiello highlighted how the merger means more tools “to create and grow successful apps in gaming and other consumer-facing verticals like e-commerce.” With identity systems tied into behavioral dynamics and layered with contextual advertising, Unity and ironSource provide valuable first-party data amidst declining ad visibility.
Download the full infographic here:
Key insights from the infographic:
- Unity Growth in 2022:
- 4B monthly active users feeding Unity’s contextual advertising models
- 3X growth in mobile ad revenue in the Americas
- +32% IAP revenue growth globally across Unity games
- In-Game Ad Receptivity
- 62% of players engage with one or more rewarded videos a day
- 94% of mobile game devs use ads in their free-to-play games
- 74% of high-income users prefer opt-in rewarded video over interstitials
Consumer Acquisition’s industry expertise comes from managing over $3.5 billion in creative and paid social spend for the world’s largest mobile apps and performance advertisers. Some of them include Glu, Roblox, Wooga, Zynga, and Skillz. Its proprietary full-stack marketing platform AdRules provides real-time business intelligence and creative research from 3.5 million video ads across social channels.
About Consumer Acquisition
Founded in 2013, Consumer Acquisition is a technology-enabled marketing services company and creative studio providing end-to-end, results-driven creative storytelling, integrated user acquisition, and creative optimization. Consumer Acquisition has managed over $3.5 billion in creative and social ad spend for the world’s largest mobile apps and performance advertisers including Disney, Zynga, Rovio, Bumble, Nickelodeon, Yelp, Sun Basket, NBA, MLB, Roblox, Glu Mobile, Jam City, and many others. Consumer Acquisition was acquired by digital marketing agency Brainlabs in December, 2021. To learn more about Consumer Acquisition, visit www.consumeracquisition.com.
- Young people prefer niche digital products
- Education hardware market
- Blender 3.3 LTS release
- Cinesite Acquires Majority Stake in FX3X
- Animation! and the children’s channel Pakapaka join forces to promote Latin American talent
- From Pop-Up Store to Global Brand: King of Retail Releases on September 14th!
- Check out this exclusive Mahokenshi gameplay shown at PAX West!
- Accelerate Quantum Finance with cuQuantum and QODA