TV Tokyo Appoints Reemsborko as its UK Agency for 3 Properties
Reemsborko is pleased to announce its appointment as the UK licensing agency for Naruto, Naruto Shippuden and Boruto by TV TOKYO Corporation to grow the consumer products business in the UK.
Naruto – the story of Naruto Uzumaki, a young ninja who seeks recognition from his peers and dreams of becoming the Hokage, the leader of his village. The anime series began airing in the UK in 2006.
Naruto Shippuden – is the sequel to the original Naruto anime with five hundred episodes, in which the protagonist is in his adolescence. It streams in most major territories
Boruto – is the current sequel to Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, following the exploits of his son, Boruto Uzumaki, and his ninja teammates.
These are together now widely acknowledged as one of the most important and beloved animes ever created Reemsborko’s role will be to partner with TV TOKYO on creating a strategic plan for the UK, to sign and manage licensees across general merchandise and promotions.
Max Arguile, MD at Reemsborko commented, “We are excited to work on these premier league animes and to bring them to the licensees that will create the products the fans love. With the rising trend in manga and anime, the timing is perfect. These brands will extend into merchandise, promotions and experiences with the best partners in the business – interest is certain to be significant and though there are many licensees already in place, we are actively seeking partners in a number of categories.”
Hiroaki Saiki, Head of Global Distribution at TV TOKYO commented, “TV Tokyo is pleased to sign Reemsborko in order to continue building our presence in Europe. Reemsborko is a great match as they have a solid reputation for handling anime properties with care, love and an entrepreneurial spirit. We look forward to growth in the UK under this partnership.”
- Nova Core Chaos:ready to cook
- Preserve, the Cozy Puzzle Nature-Building Game Coming to PC in Summer 2024
- Hot Wheels Let’s Race to Debut on Netflix March 4
- Tulipop Studios Announces Commission of Brand-New Seasonal Specials
- Game Developers Conference (GDC)’s 12th Annual State of the Game Industry Survey Results
- PJ MASKS POWER HEROES: MIGHTY ALLIANCE LAUNCHES MARCH 15th 2024
- SHIFT BETWEEN CAR AND CHARACTER IN ‘CHAMPION SHIFT’ EARLY ACCESS FEB. 29TH
- ‘Luna Abyss’ Extended Demo Released