The AFM Sessions Take Center Stage
AFM Pitch Conference
With so many recent changes in the business, The AFM Sessions will explore experiences and perspectives on the landscape of our industry – from script to screen. Along with the 30+ conference sessions, we will welcome 100 speakers — leading film executives, producers, decision makers, and experts from around the globe — to our two stages in the Loews Hotel. Speakers from future-oriented companies and organizations, including: Bleecker Street, FilmNation, Lion Forge Animation, Millennium Media, Protagonist Pictures, Radiant Films, Rebelle Media, Roadside Attractions, Roku, Thunder Road Pictures, Village Roadshow, XYZ Films, 120dB Films, Creative Wealth Management/BRON, Elevated Film Sales, Film Mode Entertainment, Highland Film Group, Indie Film Hustle, the NAACP, Outfest, Cast & Crew, Largo.ai, Screen International, Stage 32, Variety, The Wall Street Journal, and many more will engage in timely discussions on our stages covering topics such as:
- Film Finance Strategies for Today’s VOD Dominated World
- Forecasting the Future for Independent film
- The Debt: Black Equity in Mainstream Culture
- Theatrical Marketplace Recovery for Independent Films
- Independent Features with Big Profit Potential
- Inspiration is Everywhere: Accessing & Adapting Existing IP for the Screen
- The Producer / Sales Agent Dynamic
To access the sessions on the Arcadia Stage, an AFM Platinum or Plus Badge is required. The Palisades Stage sessions are open to all AFM Badge holders. Be sure to check out the current schedule and speakers confirmed with more being added daily.
You Completed Your Film, Now Screen it at AFM
You’ve reached the most important phase for your film – seeking the right buyers for distribution and/or sales agent to represent you and your feature. As an AFM Attendee, you have two opportunities to screen your film and be discovered by decision makers seeking their next releases:
On AFM’s Screenings On Demand platform for $400 per film. Your film will be available for all attendees to view beginning one week before AFM through March 31, 2023. In an AFM Commercial Theatre in downtown Santa Monica, pricing starts at $945. Start Connecting with
AFM Attendees – Cinando & MyAFM
Once you’ve bought your AFM badge, you can explore who is attending AFM and start scheduling meetings utilizing Cinando.com – the world’s largest film industry database.
Separately, build your profile on MyAFM – AFM’s online community and start networking ahead of the Market! As an AFM participant, you can search the attendee directory, connect with fellow attendees, set-up meetings, and share your profile with others from within the MyAFM platform.
- These are the most successful new games in Germany in 2022
- ‘Candlelight: 100 Years of Warner Bros’ Celebrates a Century of Iconic Classics
- The digital RMB stock has reached 13.61 billion yuan
- “The Wandering Earth 2”
- KATAK – world premiere in Berlin
- The Indie Asylum announce the Asylum Direct 2023
- Submissions are closed to the BIG Festival Awards!